JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a local oregon shop that builds new AR-15 uppers in many different calibers for cheap. In most cases at a better price than I normally see people selling used uppers for on this website.

Heres a link to the website for Tactical Ammunition located in St.Helens,Oregon:

AR15 Uppers

Usually they take only a few days to build them up from the parts you choose. Check it out!

thats great and all but lists no manufactor. You would have no idea what your getting. No reputation ether. Local is always better but again you have no idea what your getting your self into. Cant go wrong with a good old name brand

thats great and all but lists no manufactor. You would have no idea what your getting. No reputation ether. Local is always better but again you have no idea what your getting your self into. Cant go wrong with a good old name brand

+1, low price is nice, but cheap quality is no good with firearms. Only brand name I see listed is for UTG - I don't care how cheap it is, I don't want airsoft junk on my guns.
$400 for a carbine upper with UTG stuff on it, and no idea where anything else comes from. I can order a DPMS from PK Firearms for $60-100 more, or a Bushmaster or RRA for $100-300 more and get a known, and no doubt higher, quality product.

What a bunch of negative nancys, I was just pointing out quality uppers at good prices. If you give them a call they will tell you what brand the parts are. And in most cases the little parts are mass made and rifle companies put there brand name on them when they build a rifle. There are no Airsoft parts being used in there builds (pretty dumb thing to say). These guys know what they are doing and mainly make High quality ammunition. I have compared their uppers to All of the rifles I own including Dpms, Rock River, Cmmg, and Del-ton, these uppers rock and roll with the best of them. I have one with over 2000rds thru it and never had a problem. When you buy a Name Brand Upper alot of the parts are not made by that company because they are mass produced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top