JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess we're not the only ones who noticed. From the Cooper Firearms website:

Regarding the USA Today Article. Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc. did not contribute and does not support in any fashion the campaign of Senator Obama.

Nine months ago Dan Cooper (personally) made an online donation to the campaign in an effort to help defeat Hillary Clinton and in protest of American plant closures and the shipping of jobs overseas. Three months ago he made yet another donation to the McCain campaign and the RNC totaling over twice that given to Obama campaign.

There is no doubt that the article in USA Today has caused a considerable response. To this end we are encouraged and stand with our fellow NRA members and supporters of the Second Amendment and against those who oppose it.

Maybe he's having some second thoughts?

With the surrender of Republican principals of fair-play and creation of American jobs through support of American businesses in favor of an extremist religious takeover coinciding with unending support for exporting US jobs to make stockholders wealthy, I stand with Mr. Cooper. Obama is flawed, but less so than his Republican opposition. I wish him success. I wish this country success.

Is that guy nuts?

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but why that cooper guy thinks that B.Obama would help small buisness is beyond me!

My family owns a large ranch (In California..yes, I know..)
And my father owns his own pest control company, that he still runs to this day..
All the proposed "plans" and "Eco-changes" would and are killing small businesses.. look at California, they've made it darn near impossible to start, let alone run your own buisness. Between the hoops you've got to jump through, the bureaucracy and not to mention all the taxes.. small businesses are fleeing Kalifornia like its radioactive.

No national politician other than Obama even talks of retooling the US manufacturing base. I haven't seen concrete proposals YET, but step one is to get a fair valuation of US & Chinese currencies so they do not have subsidized prices and Obama has been seen in China addressing that issue. No REPUBLICAN President did that because wealthy Republicans got wealthier when manufacturing shifted to China.

Republican proposals since Nixon have all aimed at maximizing stock values at the expense of US jobs. This has been good for the "investor class" that bankrolls the Republican party but it has decimated the middle & working classes. When I was a kid EVERY town had at least one factory. Now few do.

Blaming him for regulations in California is silly, that's a land with a Republican governator.

Yes, it is true they have a Republican Governor. But that said, A Republican governor can only do so much in a blue state. If we didn't let unions take over the factories and auto industry completely (Yes, those jobs pay very well.. but it got out of hand) then perhaps we wouldn't have outsourced. And yes, often times third world countries are exploited to produce goods. I'd rather not argue, I come here more so to read about guns and related subjects, I hate when politics become involved and it quickly turns into a pissing contest of knowlege on the said matter or what politician said what. I apologize for bringing it up. Sir- "Buano", You can have this one. Not worth it.

Yes, I agree it would be better for all if these issues came up but a call to boycott a great company based on politics is inherently a political issue. Can't intelligently discuss a political issue without examining the underlying issues. Mr. Cooper supported Obama because Obama announced a plan to support rebuilding manufacturing in this country. That's commendable & it showed he knew more of candidates positions than most voters. I commend him.

Ron

As long as people only see two parties at the voting booth, we will continue to have these troubles. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats bear any resemblance to whatever principles they may have once held; they are both in the business of expanding governmental authority and revenue, end of story.

puppetshow.jpg

Dan Cooper was ousted after the flap about his coming out of the closet over Nobama. The company is now owned by Wilson who used to be one of their big barrel suppliers.

As long as people only see two parties at the voting booth, we will continue to have these troubles. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats bear any resemblance to whatever principles they may have once held; they are both in the business of expanding governmental authority and revenue, end of story.

puppetshow.jpg

Thank you! Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4FAfgyPids

When you learn who the real puppetmaster is, then you can easily understand what is really going on

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top