JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just in case someone was still wanting to buy a cheap safe for security purposes, watch this video...
Although since almost all guns safes have a RSC rating which equals a 5min tool resistance, this safe was on par.

If thieves teal the whole safe they will normally take it to a place with the right tools to cut it open. :eek::eek::eek:
Buy a HMF safe and bolt it to the floor and the wall....;)

I don't know about all that, I used to find cut-open safes all the time when walking my dog in the desert, outside my last house--Didn't look like a lot of the 'right tools' were available, judging from the remains:eek:

I've seen online videos of electronic safes being opened in seconds with a strong permanent magnet as the solenoids that actuate the locks are magnetically activated plungers.
No other tools required.

Just in case someone was still wanting to buy a cheap safe for security purposes, watch this video...
Although since almost all guns safes have a RSC rating which equals a 5min tool resistance, this safe was on par.

That was actually a bit of work to get it open. Much harder than grabbing your guns out of the closet.:D

Yeah, my safe's farts weigh more than 360lb! :D

Very nearly 1,000lb, empty! ;) Thieves, sure! But I really don't want kids to even have a chance to access the guns!!!

This Meilink safe was free on Portland Craigslist the other day. Just move it and reset the combo.

00P0P_94hi8dYm58d_300x300.jpg

NO gun safe is going to be 100%. Buy the best one you want to spend money on. They don't guarantee your guns will not get stolen. They DO offer you a LOT of liability protection. Remember when those demented "kids"that shot up that grade school many years ago? The one had used a cutting torch to get at his Grandfathers guns. Lawyers of course tried to sue him. Case was tossed due to the fact that the creeps had to break into a safe to get the guns.
Not to mention a LOT of this scum is drug addicts. They are in and out. The longer they stay and the more noise they make the better. Far more chance of being caught.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top