JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(Another) good example why the voting age should be raised to 35.
(edit: context)

Last Edited:
I'm sure that some of you here remember my story about Walt and the home-made shaped charge he used to blow a hole in his hand?

Stupidity is international, folks. No one nation has the monopoly.:cool:

tac

I also know of a guy who got shot in the back with a crossbow he had left cocked and loaded on a table in his back yard while he checked out the target. His cat jumped up on it and caught the trigger.

Explaining that to the doc in ER must have been interesting.

tac

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

Some people need a safety officer present at all times... "Unload and show clear". Would take care of the "Oops, I forgot to look in the chamber (from the breach, not the muzzle :p).

Smiles Shoot Foot.gif .....I prefer the "Tactical Flip". :p

I may not be the smartest clown but... I could have sworn the proper way to clean and take a part a gun usually involves not shooting yourself in the hand. o_O

2/21-22/18

In the past two days, the University of Texas at Austin Police Department has found two handguns left behind by their owners at two different buildings on two different campuses.

Two handguns found inside restrooms at UT campuses

The first weapon was found Tuesday inside a women's restroom at the McCombs Building on the main campus. Campus police responded and retrieved the pistol. On Wednesday, the university said a student who owned the pistol came by and claimed the firearm. UT police say the student did have a license to carry.

On Wednesday, UTPD received another report of a pistol left behind at a women's restroom at the Commons Learning Center on the Pickle Research Campus. A short time later, the owner of the handgun — a person who was attending a conference at the center — came back to retrieve the weapon.

2/21-22/18

In the past two days, the University of Texas at Austin Police Department has found two handguns left behind by their owners at two different buildings on two different campuses.

Two handguns found inside restrooms at UT campuses

The first weapon was found Tuesday inside a women's restroom at the McCombs Building on the main campus. Campus police responded and retrieved the pistol. On Wednesday, the university said a student who owned the pistol came by and claimed the firearm. UT police say the student did have a license to carry.

On Wednesday, UTPD received another report of a pistol left behind at a women's restroom at the Commons Learning Center on the Pickle Research Campus. A short time later, the owner of the handgun — a person who was attending a conference at the center — came back to retrieve the weapon.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads