JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
upload_2017-6-9_10-40-52.png

[VIDEO] Irresponsible Gun Owner / Irresponsible Gun Range: Are Both To Blame?

These videos and stories are part of the reason why dumbazz laws and restrictions are made and passed.
Non-Gun people see videos and postings like this and think that all gun owners are like the stupid sh!tbird in the story.

Since everyone has a phone camera and any video can go viral .... it pays to careful with what you say and do when around firearms.
What you do with a gun , speaks for all gun owners in many peoples minds.
I for one , am tired of all the unsafe , dumbazz , sh!tbirds , speaking for me....
Andy

Last Edited:
According to the comments in the video, the range had contacted the unsafe users & and has given them free safety instruction.

Kind of interesting how that information gets lost in the WOW of everything instant media these days.

This is why you don't hire volunteer range officers I have noticed the paid staff is always on task. Volunteers why great are not always serious enough in my opinion, and look at it like a hobby not like a life and death. The RO needs a knock on the noggin.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top