JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had heard this when it happened but had not heard what lead to this till I saw this. Seems the guy came out of his home with shotgun, to fire on a vehicle Police were chasing. Scum he shot at killed him with the vehicle. If he had hit the scum good chance they would have charged him with a crime up here. As is he got killed for what? :(

The writing in this article was criminal as well. I do wonder what the up side was in the home owners mind. Best case, shoot the bad guy in the face and get some reward? Very unlikely.

I believe this is just a sign that the majority of the common people are getting fed up with criminals running wild and doing what they please.

I'm predicting the next Antifa and BLM "peaceful protests" are going to experiance a little more resistance the next time the .gov orders police to stand down.

Folks are getting tired of woke liberal shenanigans.

I believe this is just a sign that the majority of the common people are getting fed up with criminals running wild and doing what they please.

I'm predicting the next Antifa and BLM "peaceful protests" are going to experiance a little more resistance the next time the .gov orders police to stand down.

Folks are getting tired of woke liberal shenanigans.
That I have been saying for a good while that some of this scum is going to get shot but this one? :confused:
I fully expect scum stealing to start have people take a shot at them. This guy somehow hears the Cops chasing this guy? Have to wonder if he was monitoring the Police radio traffic? To go outside his house, with long gun, to fire on a vehicle the Police are chasing? WTF? Assuming this is how this really happened its a great play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last Edited:
That I have been saying for a good while that some of this scum is going to get shot but this one? :confused:
I fully expect scum stealing to start have people take a shot at them. This guy somehow hears the Cops chasing this guy? Have to wonder if he was monitoring the Police radio traffic? To go outside his house, with long gun, to fire on a vehicle the Police are chasing? WTF? Assuming this is how this really happened its a great play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yup play stupid games win stupid prizes no unicorns and rainbows here and get off my lawn didn't work either

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top