JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Roseburg father, son accused of shooting up truck that crashed into their front yard

Sheriff's deputies in Douglas County arrested a father and his teenage son after they say the pair opened fire on a pickup truck that had accidentally crashed into the family's front yard in Roseburg.

Armed with a .22-caliber pistol and a .40-caliber Glock, Mike and Dillen Sanderson unloaded at least 10 rounds at the brown Chevy as it sped away from their home early Wednesday, according to cops and court records.

During his interview with deputies, Smith said he could still fix Sanderson's fence.

Hey, they saw it on TV and in the Movies, so it must be OK !
Back in the days when I worked at a welding shop, one of my co-workers unloaded his Remy 870 at his pickup as the repo man drove it away. Terry was a brilliant welder/fitter, dumb as a box of rocks.

The "Apple Dumpling Gang" lives in Roseburg alive and well! Darn lucky for them they didn't kill the guy. Attempted assault . . . they shot at and grazed the guy!
:s0003:
:s0010:

What a couple of jackasses. A vehicle crashes on their property. Attempt to render aid? Nope, they open up on the poor guy. Yeesh.

And being familiar with the area, I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Not even remotely. :rolleyes:

Simple mistake, they'uns thought the truck was BATF!

IMG_1396.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads