JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, @Ferryman, only took 3 days for your post to age quite nicely...

Or more directly, this is about stupid people winning stupid prizes. Its like bringing a loaded gun to a TSA check point. All training in the world can't save you from yourself.
another purse carry discharge...
It was a he... Kenny Wells, 42, black male, convicted felon, who shouldn't even have had a gun legally.

Another stupid gun owner.

Carry in a HOLSTER on your body.

If you do decide to use/carry a small firearm (Especially a back up gun while in the woods.) in a special fanny pack with it's OWN SECTION that has a HOLSTER IN IT - carry that way or use one of those special purses.

IN MY OPINION - the BEST METHOD OF CARRYING A GUN or a knife is ON YOUR BODY - PROPERLY HOLSTERED.

Open or concealed - ON YOUR BODY.

I never owned one of those gun purses.

I have owned and carried 2 types of fanny packs with it's OWN SECTION and holster inside of it for a couple of smaller - back up guns while I was in the woods/wilderness.

NOTHING EVER WENT INTO THE SECTION THAT WAS MEANT FOR A GUN or a KNIFE so there was not a BUNCH OF JUNK in that one section.

I have carried a brief case with it's OWN SECTION for a gun especially when I was traveling with EXTRA MONEY on hand but the BRIEF CASE always stayed in my hand.

I did use a HOLSTER and carry a gun ON MY BODY on those trips too.

Cate

There was a run on news stories with stupid women having purses specially designed or NOT for carrying guns.

I do NOT blame a gun or a purse or a holster.

I blame the dumb @@@ gun owner.

A bunch of kids got into Mommy's purse and shot themselves or other people.

Some women (And men.) should NOT be allowed to BREED in my not so humble opinion.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads