JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
\
Its required by the election financing laws, we can be fined if we dont provide that information. That's why something like paypal wont work before they dont provide that information.

But I certainly dont want anyone to feel uncomfortable. If you can help in any other way, such as simple spreading the word, it will be helpful.
I also want to thank you for your response, bolus. It seems funny voter ID isnt required to vote for the President, but this is. :mad: In any case I will donate.

That would be fine. We are setting up some days this next week where we will be at Oregon Arms and Ammo and MK tactical collecting signatures. That would be a great place to catch one of us. As soon as we lock down the days I'll post it up.
Let us know where and when we can make cash donations. Thank you! Time to put our money where our mouths are!!

Its required by the election financing laws, we can be fined if we dont provide that information. That's why something like paypal wont work before they dont provide that information.

But I certainly dont want anyone to feel uncomfortable. If you can help in any other way, such as simple spreading the word, it will be helpful.

I could potentially face retribution from my employer if I donate - who gets access to that information? After yesterday, I'm REALLY motivated...

I could potentially face retribution from my employer if I donate - who gets access to that information? After yesterday, I'm REALLY motivated...

it is reported to the secretary of state and is not considered anonymous. We cant take anonymous cash donations since that is illegal.

Dont donate if it might cost you your job. Rather tell the NRA to give us money. start campaigning to get the groups that supposedly support us to actually do it.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads