JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok boys and girls. Our .gov is out of control. Its beyond time they feel the heat!
Here are the links to Donate $$ to the recall efforts.
I just sent in $100 bucks to each. As well as another $100 to OFF for good measure.
If your out of the recall areas...this is how you fight! They need all the help we can give them!
Step up! Donate!!! Lets make this happen! I want these groups to have enough money to do WHAT EVER IT TAKES! We are talking sky writing airplanes and the whole 9 yards! LOL

Also spread the word! Send emails and call your local media outlets, friends, and family! This needs to stay in the headlines for it to work! MANY gun owners I talk to have no idea this is even happening!

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/join-support-off

Match or beat my donation! Make me feel cheap and I will send more!:D
Lets keep this at the top! Id say please make this a sticky...but no one reads stickys. Lets just keep it up there ourselves!

Last Edited:
I was able to follow this up to 12 noon yesterday and have been at a conference since. Did the Ceasefire testimony carry the day or was the pros and cons equal? Any impressions?

Ok boys and girls. Our .gov is out of control. Its beyond time they feel the heat!
Here are the links to Donate $$ to the recall efforts.
I just sent in $100 bucks to each. As well as another $100 to OFF for good measure.
If your out of the recall areas...this is how you fight! They need all the help we can give them!
Step up! Donate and post up what you sent! Lets make this happen! I want these groups to have enough money to do WHAT EVER IT TAKES! We are talking sky writing airplanes and the whole 9 yards! LOL

Also spread the word! Send emails and call your local media outlets, friends, and family! This needs to stay in the headlines for it to work! MANY gun owners I talk to have no idea this is even happening!

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/join-support-off

Match or beat my donation! Make me feel cheap and I will send more!:D
Lets keep this at the top! Id say please make this a sticky...but no one reads stickys. Lets just keep it up there ourselves!

I just donated $125.00 against chuck riley and val hoyler recalls. I'll send off a check for the same amount. Please folks contribute what ever you can however large or small. Let's all pull together. tkdguy

It sounds like time to start organizing signature rallys! Once for the weekends for the week-day folks? One for the week-days for those semi-retired, or who work weekends?

It is really the very least we can do. You and everyone involved have gone way above and beyond. So thank you! We will keep the fight alive and funded! No one should have to be covering this alone out of pocket!

Last Edited:
Anyone interested in recalling Senaturd Roblan, who has stabbed us in the back twice, and possibly upChuck Gomberg if he votes for this in the House as his waffling, dissembling blanket email respoonse indicates he intends to??

Both of those two, representing Coastal districts, really don't represent their districts but primarily the fruity artisan types who have moved up here from Marin County to "kick back" on the Coast, in Lincoln City and Newport - and if the rest of their district got woken up, they'd give them the boot.

I sent $30 each to unseat riley and hoyer. Jerks need to learn that there is a high price to pay when they turn against the Constitution.
Truth be known America is about 6 years past the time when anti Constitution activities by "our" government mandated a revolution to force a return to the Constitution.

But again, these things are effects, not causes. The causes are a nation that turned it's back on the Creator.

Please send any amount that you can. Never consider how small the contribution is--it all mounts up. Please spread the word about the recall and spread the word about SB 941. Ceasefire is making fun of this recall effort. thanks. tkdguy

Sent $25 for each recall effort wish I could do more. I will be giving OFF my donation next month. I also shared links to the recalls and OFF on Facebook trying to get word out to as many as I can.

I want to donate to some of these recall efforts, as there dont seem to be any in my district. I cant seem to get past the donations forms request for my occupation and my employers name and address. Who and how is this info being used .:eek: Can I leave that info blank? I have no trust of our government, none.....

I want to donate to some of these recall efforts, as there dont seem to be any in my district. I cant seem to get past the donations forms request for my occupation and my employers name and address. Who and how is this info being used .:eek: Can I leave that info blank? I have no trust of our government, none.....
That gave me pause as well. That and I haven't figured out quite how much I can afford yet:eek:
I work part time and I really don't give a Rat's behind what they think of me but......... why the need to know my Employer?? It won't stop me but that will stop a lot of people from giving money I think.

Its required by the election financing laws, we can be fined if we dont provide that information. That's why something like paypal wont work before they dont provide that information.

But I certainly dont want anyone to feel uncomfortable. If you can help in any other way, such as simple spreading the word, it will be helpful.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top