JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a nice Savage 22LR I've been trying to sell and no bites. Rather than sell it cheap, I would rather donate it to a Boy Scout troop. Not sure how it would work...anyone have any info on something like this?

I have a nice Savage 22LR I've been trying to sell and no bites. Rather than sell it cheap, I would rather donate it to a Boy Scout troop. Not sure how it would work...anyone have any info on something like this?

You would probably have to contact their corporate offices.

It would most likely go to a summer camp and not a troop.

Didn't Boy-ish Scouts recently have to file for bankruptcy?

;) That old 22 will probably be worth at least $100 at some "Buy Back" event.... you can spend the money for more ammo! :eek:

I'm in scouting if you contact me, I can find the right people to talk to. I'm in the Portland area and have some numbers for the shooting sports people

Thanks for he thought.

As for us selling cookies, nope. We're teaching girls to shoot and climb and kayak now.

I'm in scouting if you contact me, I can find the right people to talk to. I'm in the Portland area and have some numbers for the shooting sports people

Thanks for he thought.

As for us selling cookies, nope. We're teaching girls to shoot and climb and kayak now.
Ok stop doing that BECAUSE I LOVE THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.
and if there all out shooting . climbing.
And KAYAKING .
WHO IS GOING TO SELL THE bubblegumING COOKIES

The Girl Scouts actually sued the Boy Scouts over the name "Scouts" in retaliation for the Boy Scouts stealing some of their members.
The Girl Scouts that went over to the Boy Scouts did it because they wanted life skills and were tired of the progressive indoctrination they were getting from the GS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top