JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the current news headline of Obama wanting to address gun laws right away in his second term, I personally want to let things play out a little bit before I open my wallet. I want to see what the exact stand this organizations will take before I send them my money. If they come out guns blazin' (no pun intended or maybe there is:)) then I will be willing to send them some cash. The only thing that would drive me crazier than these gun organizations caving to political pressure would be knowing I helped finance it.

Well I am old enough to tell you that the first time the assault weapon ban came up and was passed. People were saying the same thing, this wait and see how thing are going to go or the constitution has us protected and it would never pass! then a day later they were all standing around in a daze saying, how did they do this? it was in my opinion that too many felt this same way that is how it got passed and it will happen again if we all don't start writing letters until we get writers cramp and sending the money to fight the fight we need to do. They have lots of money behind them to push it agenda! There plan is to get this on its way while the sympathy is high for the Children. There is no time to wait and see.

Instead of buying overpriced mags and ammo I don't need or another AR I probably won't shoot as much as the ones I already own I...

Donated $100 to the NRA last week
Donated $50 to GOA yesterday
Donated $50 to SAF yesterday

Money well spent in my opinion.

I lived through the Roberti-Roos act in Cali (and then moved) and just like the 94 ban, everybody said neither ban would ever pass.

Action trumps reaction every time.

I agree with Flash - the time to support these organizations and make your voice heard is now. Waiting to see how various organizations will respond is waiting too long. Research the 2A rights organizations - there are several - and pick one to support that you think will best represent your voice and be most effective.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top