JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tweet even caught the attention of French ambassador Gérard Araud, who replied from his verified account:

nchihupm6bmzqhix3skc.jpg

trump is right. 1000%

too soon? maybe.

that frenchie is an idiot if he thinks that trumps wrong.

Araud has failed in his duty to protect the citizens of Paris. Trump is right, he should be Fired!!
Absolutely!

Looks like their tough gun control laws didn't stop criminal murdering thugs from obtaining guns and murdering innocent people with them did it?? Sound familiar Bloomberg/Feinstein/Clinton/hobama/entire demonrat party?? Your gun control laws only turn law abiding citizens into sheep waiting to be slaughtered since you won't allow them to defend their lives!

I was out all day yesterday, came in and caught just the first portions of the news.
First I heard was something to the effect where Hollande has enacted something (similar to Marshall law) where French authorities could confiscate anyone's guns and arrest anyone on suspicion of terrorism.
The very NEXT thing I heard was how at the concert, terrorists shot person after person on the floor, reloaded and continued killing - unarmed helpless people.

The contrast was striking and the stupidity was glaring.

And here this French idiot acts just like I perceive the idiot French to be!

I'm with Donald Trump!

France + all of European governments have made their citizens sitting ducks, while at the same time allowed an outright invasion by muslims. Refugees my asz. They all look pretty well dressed to me! I'm not seeing starving dirt poor 'refugees'.

And chairman hobama wants to do the same in the USA. F**k him!

Last Edited:
trump is right. 1000%
Contributed?

Maybe, maybe not - it is debatable as to whether the gun laws they have there would have prevented a private citizen from having a gun at the site of the attacks since a gun owner may or may not have been carrying at that place and time.

I kind of doubt the laws contributed personally - but like I said, it is debatable.

On the other hand - their laws certainly didn't help, did they?

As for Trump - I think he is an idiot and he is obviously playing to the crowd.:rolleyes:

As for Trump - I think he is an idiot and he is obviously playing to the crowd.:rolleyes:
Yeah we already know your hatred for Trump. :yawn:

But he posted his defense of 2A for the purposes of self defense long before 11.13.15.
Like many other of his positions, they are just common sense that millions of people believe but the gubmint media makes sure that story is kept silent or those positions are belittled by the elitists. Now millions of common sense Americans have a voice. A big loud voice. With poll numbers.

Here's another important way to fight crime – empower law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves. Law enforcement is great, they do a tremendous job, but they can't be everywhere all of the time. Our personal protection is ultimately up to us. That's why I'm a gun owner, that's why I have a concealed carry permit, and that's why tens of millions of Americans have concealed carry permits as well.
<broken link removed>

There were apparently somewhere around 1,200 people in that theater. Imagine if even 20 were in there carrying. There could have been a chance that someone could have taken out one or more of the shooters - or at least distracted them so they're not shooting at everyone else. It's frustrating to know that we can't even know if that could have changed things. In the end, it was guys with guns (police) that caused them to end their own lives - after they spent an hour mowing people down.

I don't think that gun control caused this, their hatred for the people of France has been well documented. But it certainly didn't help. One thing ISIS knows is that the people of France are not armed, so they won't encounter much, if any, resistance.

My guess is that when it happens here (not if it happens, I do believe it's only a matter of time), the terrorists will focus their attacks on the places they are most likely not to meet with armed resistance. They are smart, so they will know that places like schools and universities, malls, theaters, will likely be heavily populated with unarmed people. Imagine the damage they could do in a heavily attended university with a no gun policy. It would make Sandy Hook look like a blip on the radar. ISIS has to know how well armed the American public is. But they can certainly figure out where the presence of guns will be far less likely.

They are coming. They will hit us here. Be vigilant. Be prepared. And if they show up, give 'em hell and let them know that Americans don't back down to terror.

Yeah we already know your hatred for Trump. :yawn:

But he posted his defense of 2A for the purposes of self defense long before 11.13.15.
Like many other of his positions, they are just common sense that millions of people believe but the gubmint media makes sure that story is kept silent or those positions are belittled by the elitists. Now millions of common sense Americans have a voice. A big loud voice. With poll numbers.
I don't hate Trump - I hate very few people, the primary one I hate died a few years ago and was cremated - I think because he probably heard what I wanted to do to his grave.

But I do think Trump is an idiot, and it would be an idiot who doesn't see how he is playing to the crowd.

I don't care that he seems to support the Second Amendment; there are a lot of other issues that I don't agree with him on and even if we did see eye to eye on everything I still wouldn't vote for him if he was running for dog catcher. It takes more than opinions and one liners to be a good leader.

YMMV

A) There were apparently somewhere around 1,200 people in that theater. Imagine if even 20 were in there carrying. There could have been a chance that someone could have taken out one or more of the shooters - or at least distracted them so they're not shooting at everyone else.

B) I don't think that gun control caused this, their hatred for the people of France has been well documented. But it certainly didn't help. One thing ISIS knows is that the people of France are not armed, so they won't encounter much, if any, resistance.
A) I agree. Just like the shootings in gun free zones here in the US. The shooters aren't expecting return fire. And probably few of them are trained for that or have experience for that. So that disruption in itself could have a positive effect. And if it just saved one life...
Even if the mooslims in Paris were trained for it, it is still disruptive and would have more than likely affected their "success" in killing so many so easy.

B) No it didn't cause it. But it allowed it, therefore contributed to the body count. And the coward murderers knew it like you said.

These guys were not untrained, and some were wearing suicide vests. Good luck stopping that with your CCH, as you try to get a clear shot in a crowd of 1200. Grow up.
ISIS retains initiative because they understand us, and we don't bother studying them:
a. We lump all 'mooslims' together and are too lazy to study the battlefield.
b. Our politicians, and especially out defense/security industry constantly use these events for short term political and financial gain.
c. We haven't figured out the most basic fact that if you kill one terrorist and ten civilians, you just created hatred for 10 extended families and all their friends.
Sun Tzu said alot of good thing in The Art of War (written 250BCE). This stands out to me tonight:
"Arms are tools of ill omen - to employ them for an extended period of time will bring about calamity."

These guys were not untrained, and some were wearing suicide vests. Good luck stopping that with your CCH, as you try to get a clear shot in a crowd of 1200. Grow up.
ISIS retains initiative because they understand us, and we don't bother studying them:
a. We lump all 'mooslims' together and are too lazy to study the battlefield.
b. Our politicians, and especially out defense/security industry constantly use these events for short term political and financial gain.
c. We haven't figured out the most basic fact that if you kill one terrorist and ten civilians, you just created hatred for 10 extended families and all their friends.
Sun Tzu said alot of good thing in The Art of War (written 250BCE). This stands out to me tonight:
"Arms are tools of ill omen - to employ them for an extended period of time will bring about calamity."
Yes, not much you can do about suicide vests, however, you may have limited the number of shooting victims if responded with lethal force.

I don't hate Trump - I hate very few people, the primary one I hate died a few years ago and was cremated - I think because he probably heard what I wanted to do to his grave.

But I do think Trump is an idiot, and it would be an idiot who doesn't see how he is playing to the crowd.

I don't care that he seems to support the Second Amendment; there are a lot of other issues that I don't agree with him on and even if we did see eye to eye on everything I still wouldn't vote for him if he was running for dog catcher. It takes more than opinions and one liners to be a good leader.

YMMV
The Donald is not an idiot. He is very smart. He knows that people elect candidates with the most name recognition. It's the first selector. Have I heard this name before? Yes, ok, I'll pick that one. Many voters are idiots. He is only calculating what gets him elected. Would I vote for him? Only if Hillary is the alternative. Will I vote for Rubio? Yes! Will I vote for Carson? Yes! Would I vote for Bernie over Trump? Probably... I know, I am complicated. ;-)

If it only takes an idiot to build an empire like trump has then we would be in the middle of a country full of billionaires...

Like it or not, this country of our runs more like a corporation then a country. Trump might be the guy to stick at the steering wheel for awhile.

Will he do stupid stuff that enrages people? Sure! Every president in my lifetime has had a long list of people who hated/disagreed with them.

He points out a lot of junk that needs to be fixed and I don't think he cares what people think of him- which is the polar opposite of all the others.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top