JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You'll definitely see some cases up there, and likely SOON. 2A proponents on the court are chomping at the bit to set some precedent. You can believe ACB will constitutionally be on their side.

80,000 cases are presented to SCOTUS each year. Only 80 ever make it before the court in a given year. A SINGLE CASE can upset the apple cart as far as the eye can see. :s0094:

Im not getting my hopes up otherwise the media would be pushing the topic. They are not pushing it. It is all abortion, same sex marriages. If they really though 2A would make it to the supreme court the media would be in a full court press ( :p ) to tell everyone it was coming. Right now they are saying comdoms are going to be banned.

Im not getting my hopes up otherwise the media would be pushing the topic. They are not pushing it. It is all abortion, same sex marriages. If they really though 2A would make it to the supreme court the media would be in a full court press ( :p ) to tell everyone it was coming. Right now they are saying comdoms are going to be banned.
The media is terrified of bringing up the 2A right now. Firearm ownership crosses party lines, just as Obama. Also, my guess is that more libs own guns right now than ever before, due to the rioting. Not a popular approach to make a fuss over that right now. It has been mentioned but not shoved down our throats.

When are you going to run for office as a pro-2A advocate there in Hawaii? Hawaii can use you!

Nothing but a political carrot.
Yeah and as I recall Obama's campaign promised carrot was how hed close Guantanamo within his first year and were at what 12yrs on and the bubblegumhole is still there. As far as Trump....his promise was to make us great again.....does anyone out there outside of the Bezos crowd feel great again? Didn't think so. Bezos has made a windfall from this Covid scam however as have all the wall street crowd the Donald surrounds himself with.when the friggin dems win this election and president Kamala takes office she however will keep her campaign promise to take ur guns and like a fart in the breeze this Covid hype will vanish within a month or 2. This isn't nor has ever been a democracy and was never meant to be if u read the writings of the founders a group of Bezos types who also didn't wanna pay a dime in taxes. A lil off topic sorry I just get mad. When the dems outlaw guns it will make millions criminals and fill the corp. prison system likely triggering a bloody civil war. Rich/San Jose

does anyone out there outside of the Bezos crowd feel great again?
I do. I'm employed because of the increased labor need and good/services moving through the economy. Hired to current job spring of 17.
If I were to look at the information the media gives, I'd be depressed and not look at the benefits. Our income has gone up across the household, our retirement plans have increased, home value has increased, our taxes are simplified (albeit we lose deductions but eh...).

I'm an optimist at heart and think the best of people so that may have something to play on my views.

Executive Order or it won't happen. He COULD do it, but he won't. Nothing in it for him.
There a lot of things he could have done regarding the 2A . I'd like to think it's been all the flak he's gotten since before the election to keep him from doing anything. For one there have been too many "liberals" on the SCOTUS who don't believe in original intent or the Constitution period. He could start with challenging the "common sense" infringement laws & Red Flag laws those are obviously anti-Constitutional. I think he may have too much of a New York mind set about the 2A but hopefully is teachable about the importance of it.

"...take the guns first, go through due process second."

BATFE has done more to threaten the 2A under Trump in 4 years, than all 8 years of the Obama administration. A person doesn't need to look through red or blue glasses to recognize that undeniable fact. The Dems have been quite vocal and honest about their desire for gun-control. The reality is, that the Republican establishment also doesn't give two craps about the 2A, they're simply better at lying about it to pander to their base.

Both parties belong to their masters - The Top-5%. They offer mere tidbits to the other 95%(be they ignorant right-wingers or naive left-wingers), in the form of bread to the left and circuses to the right.

I'll take another BETTER-BE(fingers-crossed) friendly-to-upholding-the-2A SCOTUS Judge in trade for Trump to be gone.

He's got to go. He's an absolute danger to the safety and security of our nation.

Stuck with only two viable choices:mad:... I'm a firm believer in checks and balances. I've found that the country has historically done better both w/ economic sustainability, and regarding personal freedoms (which includes the 2A) with a (D) controlled Executive Branch, an evenly controlled Legislative Branch(Ie. one party controls the Senate and the other the House), and a strict Constitutionalist Supreme Court.

Your mileage may vary.

One party(political ideology) with too much control is when things tend to go bad.

The country is in desperate need to reteach their elected representatives the art of compromise. This all-or-none("I'm taking my ball home") crap needs to go. The country is too divided right now. Americans ought to recognize that we have much more in common with each other instead of focusing on differences. First and foremost -- Liberty>Authority.
This is very well said. Perfect! Exactly where I stand too. You got my respect for saying that out loud!

Also President Trump saying this now....this close to the election , just seems like a play for votes , in my mind.

That's exactly what it was. It was a carrot to get 2A supporters to vote for the pro-2A party, but too many of us failed to do our part, as usual.

He's still fighting if you want to help:

/

Good article and comments:

When the dems outlaw guns it will ......... likely triggering a bloody civil war.

Sounds good to me. Old, no kids, nothing to lose. ;)

does anyone out there outside of the Bezos crowd feel great again?

I think we were on a pretty good trajectory as a nation.

I think he may have too much of a New York mind set about the 2A but hopefully is teachable about the importance of it.

Judging by his Supreme Court picks and lower court picks, he may understand it's importance better than any president in our history; and has without question done more for it than any president in the lifetime of anyone reading this. ;)

A person doesn't need to look through red or blue glasses to recognize that undeniable fact LIE.

FIFY
;)

OK, but they'd really help their case by actually doing something.

I recommend a 7th grade civics lesson to learn what powers a president has and does not have; and perhaps some reflection on the political consequences of acting too quickly in the wake of several high-profile mass shootings during the 2015/16 campaign as well as during his first 2 years in office. ;)

If you believe anything Trump says, then he has other lies to sell/tell you.

Write from the Harris/Beto gun turn-in line and let us know how it's going. Yes, you'll be there. ;)

Last Edited:
Amen been saying this for awhile. To many Americans lack true political l and civics courses. To comprehend the the constitution and its limiting powers.

Write from the Harris/Beto gun turn-in line and let us know how it's going. Yes, you'll be there. ;)

I don't need to be one of the Trump "faithful" to know that Biden/Harris won't be good for the Second Amendment, and I don't need to vote for or support the left to know that Trump just says what he thinks will get him votes.

Watch - now that he has nothing to gain from his promises (mostly broken); he will do nothing. Just sit back and sulk while playing golf if we are lucky, throw a temper tantrum if we aren't.

I recommend a 7th grade civic lesson to learn what powers a president has and does not have; and perhaps some reflection on the political consequences of acting too quickly in the wake of several high-profile mass shootings during the 2015/16 campaign as well as during his first 2 years in office. ;)

I would recommend actually reading the post and not selectively quoting a portion out of context. Allow me help you with that:

With his victory, his party also had the House and the Senate firmly in their control.​
...​
The GOP supports 2A rights? OK, but they'd really help their case by actually doing something.​

See where is says "his party" and "GOP"? That would be the Republican Party, not Trump alone, though he was de facto leader of said as President. Where it says "House" and "Senate", that would be Congress, not the Presidency by itself. The context of my comments were primarily about the complete lack of progress when they had the powers of all three.

It's sad that so many on the other side say they just now feel like they can fly their flag proudly...
I was raised to proudly fly my flag 24/7/365 because we were Proud Americans and my parents were devout Democrats. What does that tell you about what the party has morphed into today?:s0092:

I don't need to be one of the Trump "faithful" to know that Biden/Harris won't be good for the Second Amendment, and I don't need to vote for or support the left to know that Trump just says what he thinks will get him votes.

Watch - now that he has nothing to gain from his promises (mostly broken); he will do nothing. Just sit back and sulk while playing golf if we are lucky, throw a temper tantrum if we aren't.

This tantrum might be growing and stewing for two months though... Secretary of Defense is out, next up will be the head of the FBI, then CIA. To be honest, I couldn't tell you if they are qualified for their positions, but If these weren't the right people for the job, why wait until now?

This tantrum might be growing and stewing for two months though... Secretary of Defense is out, next up will be the head of the FBI, then CIA. To be honest, I couldn't tell you if they are qualified for their positions, but If these weren't the right people for the job, why wait until now?

He needs to fire a LOT of folks in the FBI and intelligence agencies. Many were involved in the attempted coup for the past 5 years (since he came down the escalator).

Trump likes to appoint sycophants and often they are NOT qualified for the job. If they are qualified or they are independent from him, then he becomes disenchanted and eventually fires them. That is his habit and that is not quite what I meant by "temper tantrum" - I mean he may do something quite a bit more harmful just out of spite.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads