JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
07/21/19 - Price lowered - $200.00

Here's one that I bought back in 2008, and as usual, it has seen zero use and is like new.

Don Llewellyn was a Las Vegas based bladesmith of considerable talent in the mid-to-late 2000s. I heard (don't know for sure) that he injured himself at the craft and decided to give it up. His knives were if serious quality and heat treated by Paul Bos himself. A little Internet searching will acquaint you with Paul Bos.

This knife's specs: Blade: 6", Overall Length: 12", Steel: CPMD2, Handle: Green/Black Micarta, Pins: 1/4" SS, Sheath: Kydex.

The sheath is custom made for this knife and adjustable to fit various belt widths up to 1-3/4".

Asking $225.00 for this gem. I will ship. If this listing is still here, the knife is still available. No trade offers please.

knife-all-right.jpg
knife-all-left.jpg
knife-sheath-right.jpg
knife-sheath-left.jpg
handle-right.jpg blade-right.jpg
handle-left.jpg blade-left.jpg
logo.jpg
bos.jpg
document.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't know the seller, But I do know Don Liewellyn, He didn't injure himself, he has had several unfortunate major medical events happen to his health one after another. Don's craftsmanship is top notched, I own the exact same knife and a few other made by Don. The price asking for this is really a good one you won't be disappointed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top