JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I think there needs to be repercussions for the failings they have had lately, I don't think things would get any better for those who legally go through all the channels and have to actually deal with the ATF or own firearms. I have no doubt that they would make a time where ammo and firearms would be unavailable. This would be a perfect thing for the far left to just make a blanket decision and whoof all our rights go out the window. I served my country long enough to understand that they will take any right away from anyone when they can.

I just don't see that happening right now... the more political savvy Dems learned their lesson a while back (gun control is not a winning issue for them). Proof of point - the Obama administration has largely stayed away from any discussion of gun control. I feel a whole lot more secure about gun rights now than I did in the 80's or 90's, back then it was open season on us - quite often on the nightly news.

Sounds like a shell game to me. It would probably go under that nebulous organization that is called "Homeland Security" and we'd all have friendly visits in no time. Amazing how many DHS vehicles drive around WA with so apparent purpose.

Looming ‘buy-outs’ rumored at ATF; fallout from F&F?

Today’s edition of the Federal Times is reporting that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is looking to trim its staff and its budget with buy-outs and early retirements, leaving one to wonder if at least some of those considering leaving the agency aren’t merely distancing themselves from an agency embattled over a gun trafficking scandal.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads