JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well it's a year later the little Boston is 14 year's old today and the dog's get a B DAY PARTY TOO lol what is wrong with us HEHEH they got cream puffs for birthday cake this year lol IMAG1113.jpg IMAG1114.jpg IMAG1120.jpg IMAG1117.jpg

Nothing wrong with that when they get older. My German Shepherd is pushing 12 this coming year. Cancer will take him someday. Already to expensive to remove tumors all the time. So...if he wants freaking ice cream...he gets some damn ice cream! Nice pics EPS!

Nothing wrong with that when they get older. My German Shepherd is pushing 12 this coming year. Cancer will take him someday. Already to expensive to remove tumors all the time. So...if he wants freaking ice cream...he gets some damn ice cream! Nice pics EPS!
Sorry to hear that we been there the lab before the chocolate lab in the picture cancer but was still chasing birds till about 8 months before we had to put him down couldn't let it go on any more he's buried on the island under the tree where he would always relax under RIP CAPTAIN HOOK lol that was his name but we called him HOOK

Here is me with my friends son 's puppy Pitt in south Carolina then my friend 's son with the dog just a puppy but the last picture I my friend 's mom dog a mix hound dog and I think part bear Sasquatch or what ever but I know one thing if you try to go in her yard after dark THAT DOG WILL EAT YOU IMAG0219.jpg IMAG0221.jpg IMAG0226.jpg

These dogs drive me crazy lol but it's hard not to get attached to them the Boston is so old he can hardly see and hear lol but he can smell as soon as food is being cooked he's right there waiting by the kitchen lol the lab is my sister's dog but for some reason she loves me lol probley because I spoil her has her own bed at my house but sleep's with me when I'm here lol IMAG0935.jpg IMAG0954.jpg IMAG0294.jpg IMAG0889.jpg

Our first dog was a Boston Terrier named Prissy, she had 6 puppies and we kept the runt named Bandit.
We always had a dog it seems and all were basically additions to our family.
Now that the kids are grown up with their own families we give our furbabies A LOT of love & attention.
Silly animals..... 20170730_154421.jpg IMG950443.jpg

Bubba was an onery little turd, funny as "H", and lived a good and long life.

IMG_4203.JPG

Dan on your left, and Millie on your right. They're seniors now.... move just a little slower, a little stiff when they get up, but they still chase the "H" out of anything that loves! (Wife's talons, lower/left corner... LOL)
IMG_2012.JPG

How can you not love a dog that smiles at you like that?!
IMG_1853.JPG

My dog has gotten significantly more grey in the beard in the last year.
So have I. I think it's the kids.

We have a huge raccoon in the yard this morning dog alerted us, and after it flopped over the fence I let her loose!
Man she tore arse out the back door and flew off the deck so hard she dang near flip over, ran up pounding against the fence.

Good girl. She got a treat after that

My dog has gotten significantly more grey in the beard in the last year.
So have I. I think it's the kids.

We have a huge raccoon in the yard this morning dog alerted us, and after it flopped over the fence I let her loose!
Man she tore arse out the back door and flew off the deck so hard she dang near flip over, ran up pounding against the fence.

Good girl. She got a treat after that

Good thing you let the critter get over the fence BEFORE you let her out..... raccoons are BA Motherbubblegummers! :eek:

Our oldest deer head Chi, Lucy, is now 17 years old and doing amazing for her age. Not sure how many more summers she'll be with us but she's a doll and a blessing to have around.

I second this. They are extremely dangerous to dogs in water.

I used to feed them here and all was fine. We still had a couple cats then and the cats gave them a wide berth. When we got the dogs the dogs would raise hell at them but also gave them a wide berth. I finally had to put a hot wire around wife's Koi pond to keep them off it. They could not get the fish but would knock her plants off. All went fine for years. Then one morning I just got home and dogs are barking in back yard. I see several Coon out there. All of a sudden one chased down female dog and grabbed her. First thing that came to hand was a Maglight I keep at the door. I went after the Coon with it as it was dragging dog around. I thought I was surely going to be heading to Doc for Rabies shots as was expecting to get bit. I whacked the animal a few times before it would let go of the dog. Whole family of them ran off. Dog was taken to Vet for a few puncture wounds. Coons seemed to figure out they had over stayed the welcome as they do not come into the back yard any more.

When I got Fred, I had to sign a contract saying I will take exceptional care of him. Now he's got 7 beds, gets snacks whenever he wants, backscratches non stop, 2 mile walks everyday. I think the little shnit is taking advantage of me:D
IMG_0134_zpshazhx26e.jpg

I second this. They are extremely dangerous to dogs in water.

My son let his Lab puppy out at 0430 one morning before he left for work and watched a coon come from the corner of the yard at him. My son went out there drawing his Glock 40 and remembered he lived in town.

The coon came back about two days later and my son had his bow by the door and that coon had a collision with a broad head that morning that the coon did not survive. Dropped him in a ditch on his way to work. I got one on my trail cam last year and that SOB was as tall as my knee.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top