JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

HA, Ha, ha....

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Musk/Tesla.....will no longer accept Bitcoin for a Tesla purchase.
LOL. environmental impacts. The environemental impacts didn't seem to bother him when bitcoin was going to the moon.

This morning 5-14-2021 the market is up and so is Dogecoin. Currently at, $0.5385.

This might just solve a problem of mine. NO, I didn't "invest" in it. But my son did......and perhaps now is the time that he learns something about his "saving/investment". You see, he was hinting the other day that his car needs A/C work and he wants to go to Las Vegas with the guys. Rrrrright.....it was a big hint for me to give him some money.

BUT NOW....
I figure, he could cash in a bit to fund his own "wants". Well.....Dogecoin is up and he is making a profit.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
CNBC is saying that (as reported by their sources monitoring the Dark Web) the accounts/wallet(s) of the Darkside (responsible for the Colonial Pipeline disruption) have been *"divested". Humm......perhaps they moved it to another 100% crypto wallet? And, something about..... other companies that were/are being held hostage will get some "help".

I guess I'll have to find the NEWS story to confirm all of this?

*Sorry the word used was actually, "exfiltrated".

Aloha, Mark

PS....was the threat to retaliate the moving force? Was the Russian Govt involved?

"It isn't clear yet whether DarkSide perpetrated the attack at the behest of Vladimir Putin, but Kilmeade commented "there's nothing that happens there that Vladimir Putin doesn't give a thumbs up to." After listing several of the Russian government's transgressions on the world stage, Kilmeade added "the only thing the Russians would understand is strength," and he went on by saying what exactly that means."

Taken from : https://www.mediaite.com/tv/brian-k...ttack-next-thing-its-gonna-be-the-hoover-dam/

And of course, it happens with The CCP and their antics with American businesses.

So then........will the "Nigerian Prince" be stopped too? LOL.

Last Edited:
CNBC is saying that (as reported by their sources monitoring the Dark Web) the accounts/wallet(s) of the Darkside (responsible for the Colonial Pipeline disruption) have been "divested". Humm......perhaps they moved it to another 100% crypto wallet? And, something about..... other companies that were/are being held hostage will get some "help".

I guess I'll have to find the NEWS story to confirm all of this?

Aloha, Mark

PS....was the threat to retaliate the moving force? Was the Russian Govt involved?

"It isn't clear yet whether DarkSide perpetrated the attack at the behest of Vladimir Putin, but Kilmeade commented "there's nothing that happens there that Vladimir Putin doesn't give a thumbs up to." After listing several of the Russian government's transgressions on the world stage, Kilmeade added "the only thing the Russians would understand is strength," and he went on by saying what exactly that means."

Taken from : https://www.mediaite.com/tv/brian-k...ttack-next-thing-its-gonna-be-the-hoover-dam/

And of course, it happens with The CCP and their antics with American businesses.

So then........will the "Nigerian Prince" be stopped too? LOL.
The world is running a fever right now and not from covid. Hopefully things settle down but maybe the end is finally near.

Speaking briefly about the Colonial Pipeline shut down.

In posts made online Thursday, the ransomware gang DarkSide said that large parts of its IT infrastructure had been targeted by an "unknown law enforcement agency" and that some amount of its cryptocurrency had been seized, a new report from security firm Intel471 shows. Security researchers spotted the announcements on an underground forum, where the gang claimed that its "name-and-shame blog, ransom collection website, and breach data content delivery network (CDN) were all allegedly seized, while funds from their cryptocurrency wallets allegedly were exfiltrated."
Taken From :

Aloha, Mark

A relative bought $300 worth at 3.5 cents a coin. He sold about half his coins for $1200 a month or so ago and sold a few more the other day at near 60 cents a coin. Not sure how many he has left but that is a crazy ROI.
Yeah my buddy did this too. He was telling me to buy before the last "super" bowl.
Hes doing pretty good with it.

Idk if any of you know. But the SEC or FTC is trying to regulate LBC or LBRY coin. They are saying its basically a stock traded illegally off market. This could end uo impacting ALL crypto in the US and basically make it under control just exactly like the the dollar.
The old forum that used to oversee bitcoin is basically owned by banks and corporate CEO's.
Don't think any of these super wealthy will let you gain on them without them gaining more. They wrote the rules to gaming the system. They will change them as they see fit to stay at the top.
If you let them.

Theres a petition here if you care to sign it or take a look.

Last Edited:
Ha, just found this thread.

I mined quite a bit of it with a group of friends back around 2014. We all chipped in $100-$300 and built a mining rig that ran 24/7 at my house for about 6 months until no one wanted to chip in on the electric bill anymore.

Some of them sold a few years ago when it hit 3 cents (it was worth .0006 when we started, so that was a big gain on paper).

I held my share until the last few weeks. Sold 90% of it between .40 and .60 cents and moved the funds into some other investments.

In the end, my $305 investment has net us close to $20k after 7 years of sitting on it. Wish I could go back and tell myself to not turn off the mining rig! lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top