JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Add things with onion in them. ^^^^
As for people, no foreign, no processed and watch out, especialy, for any form of sugar!

Last Edited:
Great thread with a lot of good info!!:D:D

I USUALLY try to buy organic, but the closest store is Wal Mart...the next closest store is "Rays-Rip-Off"...........

The next closest is 20 miles..........

So, sometimes WM has organic, sometimes not........so sometimes I go without, sometimes I buy Mex. tomatoes.

But I wash ALL food now days.

I don't feed my dog commercially processed jerky.........only jerky from, and made by, my local butcher shop....

No raw hide bones.........no cooked bones........only grass fed raw beef bones

But he's NOT SPOILED!:D:D

Not only about the mutt although he/she's what's important. Most of us are barely able to keep up with today's horrendous vet costs, and the cost of doggy ER is incredible! I once had a $3600.00 vet bill for Tonya our Rottweiler! It pays to be really careful.

Ya, I wanted to switch BACK TO a holistic vet, so I called a new one yesterday in Jacksonville.......................

$175 for the initial visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, money isn't really an object, but SHEESE..............COME ON!...............and I let them know that was WAY out of line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:o_O

Best dog treat ever!

tennisball.jpg

Also, tennis balls can wear down ("blunt") your dogs teeth, if he chews them vigorously. Wears down the enamel.
The outer cover is made to be very tough to withstand its intended use. As such, it's quite abrasive. Add some dirt into the mix, and now Fido is chewing on a Brillo pad.
Vets often recommend that, if your dog chews them hard or for long, that you switch to a hard rubber ball...a "chuck- it" type, even a la cross ball.
Our German Shepherd will pop a tennis ball within 10 minutes of chewing. I switched out about a month ago, and he hadn't busted the orange Chuck-it yet.
FWIW

Do not buy anything from China or made with Chinese ingredients. I used to like shrimp until I found out where most of them come from and what they are fed in those ponds over there.

Now its only gulf shrimp or those off the North Pacific coast from the US to Alaska.
You know you cannot buy canned mushrooms that are not made there from all we found, and same with mandarin oranges and many other things. s hard to know where the ingredients of many things come from as well though. I really want full disclosure labeling on my damned food and my dogs foods.
Check Costco.
Mushrooms are certified organic and are grown and canned in the Netherlands. We have been checking 100% of the labels for the last year or so. I didn't really think about Mexico until this topic came up. Wish I could grow everything but no time and no Walipini built yet.
Directory:Walipini Underground Greenhouses.

Check Costco.
Mushrooms are certified organic and are grown and canned in the Netherlands. We have been checking 100% of the labels for the last year or so. I didn't really think about Mexico until this topic came up. Wish I could grow everything but no time and no Walipini built yet.
Directory:Walipini Underground Greenhouses.

Had not seen that at Costco... I thought the only thing produced in the Netherlands now was pot and heroin.. (PUN) :)

As for Mexico, the sanitation there is abysmal to say the least. Inspection a total farce.

Also, tennis balls can wear down ("blunt") your dogs teeth, if he chews them vigorously. Wears down the enamel.
The outer cover is made to be very tough to withstand its intended use. As such, it's quite abrasive. Add some dirt into the mix, and now Fido is chewing on a Brillo pad.
Vets often recommend that, if your dog chews them hard or for long, that you switch to a hard rubber ball...a "chuck- it" type, even a la cross ball.
Our German Shepherd will pop a tennis ball within 10 minutes of chewing. I switched out about a month ago, and he hadn't busted the orange Chuck-it yet.
FWIW

Tennis balls are not good for a dog at all.....they have stuff in them that is not good at all....plus most are made in china:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top