JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think about how advanced we are from our forefathers. We have ventured into space, we can cure diseases that would have killed them, we dive into he deepest parts of the ocean, but yet, we need a label telling us hot coffee is hot.:oops:

WARNING: The Surgeon General warns that firearms have been shown to cause injury or death of physical attackers, shooters, terrorists, rapists, home invaders, and also prevent government tyranny. Firearms should be kept ready to use in such emergencies.

So why don't they put a Surgeon General's warning on heroin? Or vehicles for that matter because they are often used by terrorists and drunk drivers to kill people. All in fact, more so than guns daily. These Progressive hypocrites are becoming tiresome with their grade school antics.

Every manual I have seen with my firearms has explicit instructions about it being a dangerous weapon. I read the manual once at least. I did have to read the manual a few times after I bought myfirst semi-auto pistol together after I am done cleaning it.

The writer's own words:
"Certainly more than words on an application would be needed to change a buyer's mind at the checkout counter. Adding a photo from a crime scene or a mass shooting to the paperwork might get them to pause."

What kind of stupid-azz comment is that?

So she is a liar. By her logic or lack of, alcohol, vehicle registration, plane tickets, abortion clinics, would have warnings and potentially pictures of victims, to ensure you have full knowledge of you actions. Hogwash. Fake news. Double standards.

Loss for words on this Topic,

s%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fseattle-mayor-proposes-turning-point-usa-white-privilege-tax-the-20683106.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top