JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I got a notice when I came on that my email didn't work. I looked, it looked correct so I just put the same one in, went through the activation again and now it said back up and working, with the same email. Does this site have you check it every so often?

I got a notice when I came on that my email didn't work. I looked, it looked correct so I just put the same one in, went through the activation again and now it said back up and working, with the same email. Does this site have you check it every so often?
Great question :)

For a wide variety of reasons, issues sometimes arise when email servers attempt to communicate with each other. When this occurs, it often results in the emails we send getting bounced back to our servers, which is why they're known as bounced emails. Our servers see those bounces and keep track of them to try to determine whether it is due to a temporary or permanent issue. If the system sees more than a handful of these in a short period of time, your account is marked as having an invalid email address, and you see the notice you saw today.

Often times all that is required is exactly what you did: enter the same email address, click the link in the activation email, and you're good to go :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads