JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is easy to say "No Thank You". What you are saying is these items are not what you want. What if someone said I have 35 old gold pieces from my granddaddy in the 1800's I don't need I would trade for it. I bet your mind would change. Keep an open mind. It is easy to say NO. A thank you anyway would be a "NICE GUN GUY" but you don't HAVE to unless you are a nice guy.

It is easy to say "No Thank You". What you are saying is these items are not what you want. What if someone said I have 35 old gold pieces from my granddaddy in the 1800's I don't need I would trade for it. I bet your mind would change. Keep an open mind. It is easy to say NO. A thank you anyway would be a "NICE GUN GUY" but you don't HAVE to unless you are a nice guy.

Yeah, but it's sooooo hard to be nice to someone who's being a DuShnazzle like Guitar Boy.

Would and offer of navel lint, graham cracker crumbs, and whatever random amount of cash is in my left front pants pocket be a good trade offer for a Sig? I'm a big boy - there's probably a lot of navel lint to be fished out, especially if I can trade it for a Sig, and my munchkin produces quite a supply of cracker crumbs...Got a gently used genuine Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffee pot I can sweeten the deal with too, but ya gotta throw in a case of ammo for that. :D

You post a gun FS/FT and you get the normal lowball offers of cash or guns worth half the value of yours with half the accessories....Then someone always seems to offer you a guitar, laptop or car audio system.
If I wanted that I would post my guns on Craigslist. It is really bothersome when I go to the effort of posting what guns I would be interested in trading in....None of which are in any way indicating I want a used guitar I would suck at playing or a car stereo system so I can Bump down the road with my 2 young daughters in the mini van..I have another car but the idea of putting it in my mini van amuses me more.

WHY?! I do not want this stuff. Go put it in the want to trade section and maybe someone will find you. When I get an offer I get excited it might be a good price or trade and then the total letdown of it being one of these things. PLEASE GO TO CRAIGSLIST.
Yep, I see it all the time on Armslist.

I always love people's lack of bartering skills, "what's the lowest you'll take" usually means adding a zero after the price in the last post. Things that no one can use (except maybe professional musicians who earn enough money to buy their own) are musical instruments.

Some people just live to low-ball, or try to get rid of whatever garbage they have. I'll never get it, and I don't think they will either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top