1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Does the Wife Really Know?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jaybo, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Jaybo

Jaybo Olympia Washington Member

I was at the gun counter at a local shop the other day, and I asked the guy if gun sales had slowed down at all. He told me no, and he made mention of one guy in particular. I had to share because it’s FREAKIN AWSOME!!

This is where EVERYONE needs to pay attention....

The counter guy’s incredible story begins!

"This guy came in every 2 weeks on payday, for a couple months... and bought a new gun. He always bought it in black, black stock, blued barrel with a black scope (always a different scope). Finally just had to ask this guy what his fascination with just 'black' guns was all about it, and he said it was simple. Every single time he came home with a new one... his wife would ask the same thing.... YOU TAKE THAT OLD BLACK GUN OUT SHOOTING AGAIN????"

2. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

The man's got style..lol and an unaware wife..
  3. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

NO intelligent gun owning male will post/confess to any such activity as his wife and/or divorce attorney has as much access to this site as any one else.

My 2/100ths of a dollar input!

4. Huntbear

Huntbear Ellensburg, Wa. Member

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

6. SavageGerbil

SavageGerbil Salem, OR Active Member

Reminds me of a story one of my dealers told me about a customer of his, guy would come in, pay some cash, some credit and a check. When he got his new gun, he'd put it in the safe and completely ignore it for a couple months so when he finally got to play with it and the wife asked when he got it he could say "Oh, I've had this thing forever" with the reasoning being when you've got a new toy you can't play with that long you can say its been forever completely honestly. Gave me a bit of a chuckle.