JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahaha yeah they do.I've met plenty
Just because YOU don't doesn't change the fact that plenty do
I don't know how many guys I met in Lakewood that went back for more and look at how many go to private contractors.
And you say they don't want war? They wouldn't go back. War pays good>It's always been said that war is good for the economy
Never convince me otherwise

No it really doesn't pay that good, made more at home and lived a much better life at home. It might pay better than some of the jobs here in the USA but there are some things you can't measure in dollars.

War pays good>It's always been said that war is good for the economy

All borrowed money, and the bill keeps rising. Good for the manufacturers, bad for the nation.

What's the return on investment (ROI) for a 1.4-million dollar, one-use missile?

What's the ROI for 1.4 million dollars spent on schools and training?

1002257_560333334009724_925507469_n.jpg

Hahaha yeah they do.I've met plenty
Just because YOU don't doesn't change the fact that plenty do
I don't know how many guys I met in Lakewood that went back for more and look at how many go to private contractors.
And you say they don't want war? They wouldn't go back. War pays good>It's always been said that war is good for the economy

The high ups can greatly profit, but the guys carrying rifles generally only WANT to go back out of a sense of loyalty to fellow soldiers. I know a LOT of people who were in it, from mechanics and techs to JSOC guys, and none of them want any part of war these days.

I've also known two guys with heavy resumes who did contract work. First one went back to school after completing his first. Second one took two contracts. Last time I saw him, he was working for about $15/hour and being as conservative with the money he made as possible to stretch it out. These guys are very mentally tough, and neither has any desire to go back. They didn't get rich. Instead, one of them suffered nerve damage and a permanent (though minor) disability.

Watching today our pres saying he has no strategy tells me he is on the wait and see too. However he will protect the golfcorse if they head that way.:D

Just Jim
He has been successful in ducking any responsibility for however he has been in office . . .
Why do you think he would be decisive in this case??

Sheldon

You have me mistaken for a supporter of his, I never voted for him. After all that has happened to the country I am sure we would have been better off without him. As far as his foreign policy and dealing with terrorist he did kill Osama, or so he told us over and over again, but he then turns his back on the threats.

If he is the smartest Harvard has to offer then they should have closed Harvard down and rebuild their education system.

This is what happens when you don't do anything in Syria early in the civil war holding off to see which horse to back. IS well supported by money??? Stop oil imports and see what happens to their money. It's pretty obvious where or prez. Places his support. iSIS has flourished due to bho's inaction, either purposeful or due to being out of his league.
Brutus out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads