JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess this belongs in this thread.
Even the Islamists of ISIS are obsessing over Ferguson
They're hoping to use black disenchantment as a recruiting tool.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...n-syria-and-iraq-are-obsessing-over-ferguson/

One comedian said that Jesus must be in prison since every convict says he found him and is a good citizen now.
As for blacks,there was a time when they found islam in prison,nothing new to this (Muhammad Ali?)
As for worse,what would you expect when we stay over in the sand box and kill more muslims?
All we are doing is helping recruit more soldiers to their cause

One comedian said that Jesus must be in prison since every convict says he found him and is a good citizen now.
As for blacks,there was a time when they found islam in prison,nothing new to this (Muhammad Ali?)
As for worse,what would you expect when we stay over in the sand box and kill more muslims?
Good thing those recruits can't seem to all get behind one leader and row their evil boat in one direction.
We seem to have forgotten how to row a boat in this Country as well.

Much to the chagrin of jesus' contemporaries, that's exactly what he did... Preach to the sinners. That is one of the reasons why "preaching to the choir" has the connotations it does, because the choir is not composed of sinners, and don't need to be preached to. This fact seems lost on many in the modern "christian" movement who want to burn homosexuals and other would be "sinners" at the stake.

The virtues of freedom speak for themselves, what I don't see is enough articulation of them as virtue, instead it's a topic that the right-wing plays lip-service to while hemming in freedoms the same as the left does.

ISIS is a atavistic speedbump in the evolution of humanity. What few seem to understand is that "security" in the modern context is a set of training wheels because they keep us from falling over. However we will move faster, and be able to have better control of ourselves when the training wheels are off. Security is a temporary state.

I think it's funny the efforts they go to to differentiate and "clarify" between all the XYZ's. Who cares about the nuances/names of Hamas, isis/isil, alqaeda etc. etc. If they want us all dead, they are the same. come on

^^Crossed the line now dammit!^^^

20140823_isis.jpg

's enough to break a strong man's heart, because it's true.
I prep, started w/Carter, have been serious since Slick Willy took office. I have cheap Russian gas masks, dust masks of various sorts, suits.
My intent is to live long enough to say "HA HA! eat politically incorrect, non digestible metals, un-named, but probably Zombie, threat "

The greatest threat to America can be found on a golf course or fundraiser, Martha's Vineyard and sometimes the WH.
I would say that, following Obama's current actions, that yes the threat is higher. Seems that Barry is spending his last years golfing with his Bromancer, spending as much time away from the wookie as possible, hiding from his responsibilities, while doing only that which seriously weakens America in strategic and tactical ways. Holder's self-admitted job is to foment racial strife and he is doing a bang-up job.
The next attack will be a regional attack in America's centers of gravity, simultaneous hits to infrastructure and invasion routes on a large scale. TX will be a major target as it is vital to the US economy, Gulf and border security

Last Edited:
Here's the creep they say beheaded Foley. Can't figure out what he's bubblegumin about exactly. Something about low wage jobs, cutting back on the welfare money, sending some of his family back to Egypt, Can't tell the English from the Demons, wants to change but he's got blood on his hands........

So I guess he's killed before? What an bubblegum! He should have been investigated a long time ago but PC politics have prevented it I guess. In the meantime Michael Savage for example is banned in Britain.

They should have deported this whiney hate filled rapper and others like him out a long time ago for hate speech. If he was born there I guess they couldn't but all the foreign nationals that are inciting violence should be deported pronto!

Wait till ISIS recruits some of the disenfranchised youth of Furguson and other places into the fold! L.Jinny's lyrics touch on some of the same manufactured gripes from a population that has been pandered to and told they are victims for too long by greedy politicians. Their exploitation has ruined this generation and is gonna have unintended consequences someday soon.
The chickens are coming home to roost the phrase goes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top