Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Does the name Ruby Ridge strike a familiar note?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. FortRock

FortRock Bend/Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Forgiveness maybe. Forget? Never!

novamind and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Rascals

Rascals Portland Or Active Member

Why is it always the Citizens who have to forgive? The government was formed to protect us not subjugate us. Seams that we were warned about this at the beginning of the Union.

gearhead, novamind, iusmc2002 and 5 others like this.
  4. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Lon Horiuchi still is a free man. Living, breathing proof of a government assassin, paid to kill Americans. I wonder if his barrel even had time to cool down in the early '90's?

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Can't forgive murder, don't care who does it; it's still murder.

Thanks Dave!

6. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

I believe he was also at Waco but "didn't shoot"......(during the FBI standoff, not the original ATF assault..."it's showtime!")

7. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I saw that article listed on one of the aggregator sites. I didn't read the article, just reading the title upset me.

8. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

9. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Lets all drink a toast to Forgiveness and to the day that I hope comes soon and brings Less Government in our daily lives! Hell, while we're at it lets drink a toast to the shreds of remnants of the Constitution also.

10. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

How could she forgive the government who refused to acknowledge any responsibility for the atrocity, used sovereign immunity to dismiss the manslaughter case against the man who murdered her own mother, then used stolen taxpayer money to buy her silence?

11. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Beats me...pretty sure I couldnt but I give her more credit than to think she was bought.

TCOV and (deleted member) like this.
  12. rumblebee1967

rumblebee1967 Bellingham Active Member

for the right amount of money many people can forgive. Or at least publicly say they do

13. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Cold blooded murder in the first degree.

14. AlphaCoyote

AlphaCoyote Oh, I get around. New Member

I spent a lot of years grinding my teeth over Lon, Ruby Ridge, and the loss of life. Like Waco, I've let it go. Horrible horrible stuff, but I've let it go. It's not about forgiveness; it's about moving on. Examples like that don't besmirch the unprecedented record the US has of supporting gun rights. No other country comes close. Despite the actions of federal authorities on those two days, I'm still proud to be an American in support of the American government. Let me say it again: I'm proud to be an American. And I won't apologize for that, even while acknowledging horrible mistakes at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I'm an American. I will always defend her, warts and all.

If your love for this country depends on who is president for that day, I am not with you. I love America, good or bad. And I stand by her. Always.

Misterbill and (deleted member) like this.