JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is it always the Citizens who have to forgive? The government was formed to protect us not subjugate us. Seams that we were warned about this at the beginning of the Union.

Lon Horiuchi still is a free man. Living, breathing proof of a government assassin, paid to kill Americans. I wonder if his barrel even had time to cool down in the early '90's?

I believe he was also at Waco but "didn't shoot"......(during the FBI standoff, not the original ATF assault..."it's showtime!")

I saw that article listed on one of the aggregator sites. I didn't read the article, just reading the title upset me.

Lets all drink a toast to Forgiveness and to the day that I hope comes soon and brings Less Government in our daily lives! Hell, while we're at it lets drink a toast to the shreds of remnants of the Constitution also.

How could she forgive the government who refused to acknowledge any responsibility for the atrocity, used sovereign immunity to dismiss the manslaughter case against the man who murdered her own mother, then used stolen taxpayer money to buy her silence?

for the right amount of money many people can forgive. Or at least publicly say they do

I spent a lot of years grinding my teeth over Lon, Ruby Ridge, and the loss of life. Like Waco, I've let it go. Horrible horrible stuff, but I've let it go. It's not about forgiveness; it's about moving on. Examples like that don't besmirch the unprecedented record the US has of supporting gun rights. No other country comes close. Despite the actions of federal authorities on those two days, I'm still proud to be an American in support of the American government. Let me say it again: I'm proud to be an American. And I won't apologize for that, even while acknowledging horrible mistakes at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I'm an American. I will always defend her, warts and all.

If your love for this country depends on who is president for that day, I am not with you. I love America, good or bad. And I stand by her. Always.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top