JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Every time the "Gunny" Ad pops up I have to click on something else to get rid of him so I can then go check what's new.

Maybe it's because it's early, I'm still on my first cup of coffee, or maybe I'm just an old fart. :s0114:

Maybe it's just me, but Ads that pop up and get in the way of what I want to get to on a web site torque me off.

Yea, it's probably the old fart thing.

Rant over.

It wouldn't be so bad if it could simply be closed. It's a PITA to have to close the page it click on forums. Maybe the additional clicks equal $$$. Sucks either way.

im not entirely sure, but i believe those ads pay for the space and helps support this free site. it might be an annoyance that we all have to put up with. im not crazy about them myself, but hopefully it makes it a little better

im not entirely sure, but i believe those ads pay for the space and helps support this free site. it might be an annoyance that we all have to put up with. im not crazy about them myself, but hopefully it makes it a little better

I understand that the ads help pay for the site and you couldn't run fast enough to give me Joey's job running it. The "Gunny" ad is the only one I really have a problem with as it is the only one so far that interferes with my navigation of the site.

The Gunny ads don't bother me, other than my overwhelming fear and dread that if I don't buy a Glock, he'll "rip off yer head, skull (frig) ya in yer eyesockets and (scheit) down yer throat!"

I must have a pop up blocker because I did not know what was going on. Thanks for the picture cityrice.
Now drink your cool-aid and sit back and relax. Or we'll send the Gunny to your house!
Mike

I didn't notice it on the laptop since I use AdBlock, but yeah, broken ads a real PITA... And I've run into that one a few times on the iPad. And yes, it's the only one I've seen that doesn't display properly. Someone needs to check the code on that one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top