JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What paperwork does the State have? Washington has only recently tried to keep track of semiautos, and I'm not sure they are all that competent. Stacks of forms in a warehouse is no way to keep track of anything.
Ever done a 4473? Your background check has all the info they need.

Just bet one everyone knows. No info ever goes away. It's not "paper"work anymore. All done over the computer. it's been digitized for a long time. They don't run into the warehouse to find you file and then read it to make sure you are not a criminal.

If you've never done a 4473 or other background check for a firearm and you've never mentioned firearms on the internet, text, phone call you might be under the radar. You are here talking to me. I'm on all the lists and now you are too!! Welcome to the fun club!

Universal background checks are just another tool.

With the right request and key words one might even be able to FOIA that info. I've seen more private info released under FOIA.

Any govt drone who has the gall to say "there is no mandatory gun registration" is full of shiite. They're counting on most sheep being too naive to realize what a weapon-by-weapon BGI really is. Or they simply don't care that you know its a blatant lie. Bottom line? It's nothing more than a sad, duplicitous combination of the two.

1611699391838.png

Trying to make a long story short.....

A buddy of mine was issued a search warrant by the CA (kommiefornia) BATFE. They handed him some papers and said "We are here by court order to collect all of these". When he started looking at the list, they were firearms that he had purchased since he was 21.

He told them "I don't have a lot of these because I had pawned them for rent money in my mid-20's to early 30's. I have no idea where those are". The agents said "get all of them. If you don't you're looking at a long jail sentence."

He walked into his house and opened his safe and said "that is everything that i own now."

This happened 2 years ago when he was in his early 60's.

If you think that they don't know what you've purchased - with a paperwork trail - then you are sadly mistaken.

Trying to make a long story short.....

A buddy of mine was issued a search warrant by the CA (kommiefornia) BATFE. They handed him some papers and said "We are here by court order to collect all of these". When he started looking at the list, they were firearms that he had purchased since he was 21.

He told them "I don't have a lot of these because I had pawned them for rent money in my mid-20's to early 30's. I have no idea where those are". The agents said "get all of them. If you don't you're looking at a long jail sentence."

He walked into his house and opened his safe and said "that is everything that i own now."

This happened 2 years ago when he was in his early 60's.

If you think that they don't know what you've purchased - with a paperwork trail - then you are sadly mistaken.
And what exactly did he do to earn that search warrant/seizure?
Plus the BATFE is a federal, not state agency so I'm wondering who actually came to his house.
Was it a red flag? Was he a felon in possession of firearms? A domestic violence beef? Did he threaten Gavin or Nancy?
Even in the PRK, they have some sort of reason for the warrant.

Plus the BATFE is a federal, not state agency so I'm wondering who actually came to his house.
Was it a red flag? Was he a felon in possession of firearms? A domestic violence beef? Did he threaten Gavin or Nancy?
Probably suspicion of owning a prohibited item. pretty simple really

Crap... i stand corrected. it was CA DOJ. He'd been seeing a therapist. The therapist reported him as having firearms.

Crap... i stand corrected. it was CA DOJ. He'd been seeing a therapist. The therapist reported him as having firearms.
Red flagged
Jeez I hate that law:mad:
It's like the Russian KGB. Denounce your neighbor and throw due process out the window.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, some guns could be bought and sold privately without having to be transferred via an FFL.

In some states this is still allowed.

So no, the government doesn't know every gun everybody owns - but they are working on it - that is the main reason behind the BGC laws.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top