JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I'm wondering what limitations being a new member puts on the classified section as far as posting, responding, private messaging? Can I sell? Can I buy? Can I comment? More details would be great concerning that section of the forums.

I'm wondering what limitations being a new member puts on the classified section as far as posting, responding, private messaging? Can I sell? Can I buy? Can I comment? More details would be great concerning that section of the forums.
A link was provided that answers those questions. (Even though most people would typically go to the classifieds on their own and look for those site specific listing/buying rules/guidelines that are found on nearly any forum with a classified section/marketplace.

Others have also repeatedly responded to each of your questions. Blathering on, not doing any due diligence and repeating the same questions already answered won't get you anywhere. Especially when throwing shade and a poor attitude about it.

You can sell, you can buy, you can comment, you can PM with other members, you don't have to pay a single cent for it. If you decide to support the 2A NWFA community, you're not "buying" anything. No product, no service and no special favors in the probation period department. NWFA doesn't sell "reputation points" to new members in an effort to falsely encourage long standing members to buy from you.

Around here... reputation is earned little by little over time. Sounds a bit like real life, hu!? ;)

I hate to state the obvious, but this thread and your posts haven't exactly done you any favors trying to engender trust from those you may want to purchase from you. Not unsalvageable, but it's always more work trying to put a cracked egg back together.

Just sayin...... ;)

All due respect you're doing a horrible job selling the paid membership here. You're not that special of a website and clearly you have strong feelings about the this place, but you're selling a product none of what you say matters when you're a business and NWFA is a business which I'm sure @Joe Link realizes fully. Your asking me to part with my money to give to you, so you're whole indignation thing isn't working on anyone new here. Don't ask for paid membership and offer services. If you were an ethical business you'd make sure new paid members know they aren't getting their full product. You're living in a bubble if you think this will in anyway benefit paid membership.
Slow your swim there, sharky. I'm not selling you anything nor trying to convince you to buy anything. I'm simply here telling you like it is, straight up, like you were the last Texan man at the Alamo.

I would love to see you digitally get out of probation and walk tall into the rest of the forum, a newly minted member. Not a paying member unless you want that, just a new guy willing to listen and share and contribute to the community.

These are some of the member benefits:
  • Fewer Banner Ads
  • 6 Day Classified Ad Bumps
  • Larger Inbox (100)
  • Conversation Attachments
  • Conversation Settings
  • New Feature Previews
  • Exclusive Section Access
  • Custom Profile Banner
  • Custom User Title
  • Custom Signature
  • Giphy Animated GIFs
  • Exclusive Section Access
  • Early Feature Access
  • Priority Support
Every single one of those works just fine, even in probation. At this point, I'm not writing this for you but for any future new member curious about the same.

You seem like you know your way around well for a new member. I applaud that. And if you want to start off on this site like you've got something to prove, to show the forum just how tough your lead belly is, then by all means. A little gruff, but who am I to judge?

You've asked your question and you've got your answer. I don't see any more good coming out of this so it's getting locked. If you have any further opinion on how the site is run or anything like that, you know who to message.

So, get off your butt, grab your bullets, and go hit the range, a Trash-No-Land clean up, or the general forum. But, do keep in mind the site rules as you venture forward.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads