JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got in my new X-Grip adapter so I could use the 15-round magazines from my M&P40 fullsize.

Wow! Amazingly awesome grip! Fits me like a glove and is about 1/4" longer than my G19 height wise and 1/2" shorter lengthwise. tried my IWB Don Hume leather hoslter and it concealed nicely. Everything is coming together nicely. Never thought I could carry 15 rounds of .40 S&W so easily...

View attachment 568411

View attachment 568412

View attachment 568413

Perhaps a stupid question, but can you use the full size magazines without the grip adapter? We can & do for our CZ RAMI's. Just easier to conceal (for us) with short mag's & then having a standard as a backup.

We have a bunch of similar grip adapters for the CZ's, but rarely use them. BUT we train using the non adaptered full size mags now adays for transition.

Concealment seems pretty decent for you, but if you wanted to grab a/some regular non adapted mags one day as you head out the door, is all, or vehicle spares etc. etc.

...It's not much to look at but the marketed feature set is pretty impressive.

I agree about the looks. But then my sig p938 is not going to win any beauty contests. : ). But the p938's great SA trigger and tiny size for 9mm makes it a great pocket gun. So for me in that gun function is more important than form.

It sure is nice when you can get great form and function both though (easier to do with rifles it seems to me because fewer design constraints than pistols).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top