JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude, you have been watching too many scary movies tonight.

I don't know about silver bullets, but I can sell you a stake and a clove of garlic if you need it.

I do have a couple boxes of the Winchester .357mag silver tip bullets. They look like silver bullets, but aren't real silver. They still look cool in the revolver!

When my 3 year old daughter asks me if ghosts, monsters, angels, etc. exist, I always tell her that I've never seen one. And that most of the people I know have never seen one. I doubt they exist, but it's hard to say with absolute certainty that they don't. And just because something doesn't exist now is no guarantee that it won't exist in the future.

So- I'd have to say you might be better served by holy water (you could always drink it in a pinch and it's easier to come by), but I don't think you're a nutjob. I mean, ****, I'd have to re-evaluate my feelings for the lone ranger if I thought that way :)

Yeh; the Lone Ranger used silver bullets exclusively. But, I always thought that silver was too hard a material. I thought it would accelerate the wear on his guns' barrels. Maybe, because he had his own silver mine, he could afford to buy lots of Colt revolvers, the best available in his day.

Yup. I drove Trimet bus for ten years, mostly night runs out to the end of the line. I have seen unbelievable things. Believe me, vampires and werewolves and zombies and extraterrestials........ are all REAL...................elsullo :s0131:

There was a show on The History Channel last night about werewolves. They shot some paper targets with silver bullets...not very accurate. :huh:

You will have to let them get close before you shoot. :s0131:

I saw last night on the History channel, a report and investigation into silver bullets. They decided silver is too hard to allow the rifling in the barrel to grip and spin the bullet thus it is no more accurate than a musket ball.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top