JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking at a little pistol at my local FM. The price is a little higher than I can get it online WITH shipping and transfer fees by about $20-$25.
I would like to give them my business if they would go for an offer about $25 less than asking price.

Thoughts? Anyone tried this?

I doubt it being a big store.

What are you looking at? If it's at Freds then its going to be a pretty common model. I've routinely found the same guns cheaper at Sportsman's warehouse or some of the LGS.

how much are they asking? Is it the .380?

I called Sportman's warehouse and though it isnt in stock right now they want $329 for the Bersa thunder .380.

Call Casey at Frontline arms (if that is not too much of a drive for you). They are closed Monday but open tomorrow. I bet he can beat that price and his orders are typically delivered overnight from his distributor.
<broken link removed>

FM wanted $320 + $10 OSP check for a Bersa Thunder.
However I am looking at the Combat version as well. Not as common, basically the same gun but with a slimmer profile, kind of between the regular thunder and the CC version.

I worked for Fred's many years ago - people would try to make offers on stuff we sold back then (not guns). Corp policy was you pay the posted price (regular or sale) - the only exception to that rule was display models, and we usually set the price ourselves - haggling wasn't allowed. I would be very surprised if they accepted an offer, I don't think corp. would allow it. But you could always try and let us know what they said. Worst they can do is say 'no'.

Troy is one of the dealers that sells Davidson's guns and his prices are almost always the cheapest. I've personally used the www.galleryofguns.com web site and ordered online with Troy being the selling dealer. He's a nice guy and I would happily do business with him again.

Buying thru Davidson's gallery of guns is super easy and all the guns they sell come with a lifetime warrantee.

Is the price that you see on Davidson's out the door price, including shipping FFL transfer fees etc?
They show all the extra fees, so I assume that is it.

In other words, no surprises when I go to pick up?

Thanks.

Troy is one of the dealers that sells Davidson's guns and his prices are almost always the cheapest. I've personally used the www.galleryofguns.com web site and ordered online with Troy being the selling dealer. He's a nice guy and I would happily do business with him again.

Buying thru Davidson's gallery of guns is super easy and all the guns they sell come with a lifetime warrantee.

Is the price that you see on Davidson's out the door price, including shipping FFL transfer fees etc?
They show all the extra fees, so I assume that is it.

In other words, no surprises when I go to pick up?

Thanks.
Yep, that's all you pay. Some dealers will even take credit cards with no 3% surcharge, so check their info.

Back to the Fred Meyer question... Whenever I buy a high dollar item from any store, Fred Meyer included, I always ask the manager for a discount. More times than not, they give me a little cut. And as has been said before, they are very into price matching if you've found the same item elsewhere for less.

WAYNO.

483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top