JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was reading an article from the Tacoma News Tribune and they quoted Turd and printed this.

Ferguson said in a statement: "The mass shooter in Dayton (Ohio) used an assault weapon and a 100-round, double-drum magazine. Those are legal in Washington state. The people remain way ahead of the politicians when it comes to passing common-sense legislation to protect our communities from mass shootings."

Can somebody tell me where I can buy one?

Don't know or care if Fergaturd has a clue.

I do wish he had the Coronavirus so he would be sequestered and quarantined away from us and shut his bubblegum mouth.

A firearm that can take a 100 round magazine is no more dangerous or deadly than a single shot firearm...
The misuse of firearms or the use of firearms in the hands of criminals is the problem.
The firearm alone , the amount a magazine can hold is not dangerous...its how it they are used...Its the person , not the item.

While it is true that criminals and those that misuse firearms can be dangerous....
Yet thousands , if not millions of firearms are owned and used everyday by gun owners and harm no one...
So yeah I'd say the Ferguson and others of his ilk have no clue.

I as a US citizen , that has not done anything to have my 2nd Amendment Right taken away...should be free to own firearms of my choosing....or own none at all....
The whole point of the Bill of Rights is to show that one has the power of choice.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top