JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, they have a portable stand on the 50y centerfire berm for tactical shotgun. No aerial shooting but you can pattern your shot if you want. At least that's the way it was the last time I was there.

OK, I've got 5 shotguns and need to decide which to keep and which to sell. Probably end up keeping both Win 1300's.
One is a Coastal Marine that I got about 6 months ago for $350. I see one on a selling site asking $1800 for it!! Guess his is dusted with fairy dust or something special!

last time I was there it was only available on the rim fire range and it was on the very end and they didn't let you shoot anything but bird shot and there's no targets just shooting at the berm.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Give Randy or Theresa a call... In my experiance there it depends on the range traffic at the time. Last time I checked a pattern was on a weekday on the 50yd rifle using the left side corner. Theresa was the RO.

We are working on improvements that should allow both patterning of any shot size (at 25yd) and sighting in of slugs. This could take another month or two. Stay tuned and watch our web site for an announcement!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top