Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Does CZ still make the 10MM?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Blitzkrieg, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I looked at their website and only saw the 45 as far as big bores..

Or did they ever make a 10MM, is this a memory lapse on my part? I know EAA makes them

2. oli700

oli700 Rogue Valley Well-Known Member

I think its only the clones and the Bren 10 that Dornaus,Dixon and Jeff Cooper borrowed heavily from the CZ75 to create......be cool to have one of those !

3. Buko

Buko Beaverton Area Member

Tangfolio makes the 10mm for EAA (the importer) based on the CZ design. Nice pistol but some have had issues with the slide cracking.

4. Blitzkrieg

Was just reading that and other issues at brianenos.com.. a real shame because the 10MM CZ/Bren 10 is a really cool concept

5. Buko

Buko Beaverton Area Member

I'm still going to buy a slide and see what happens. The nice thing about the Tangfolio's is you can change calibers by just replacing the slide and the Mag. I have both a .40 and a .45 and I can put the 10mm slide on either one.

6. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

The Elite series do not have the cracking slide problem as they have the heavier "square" slide profile, as do the older standard Witness'.

7. Blitzkrieg

I did not see that over there, they seemed to think they were one and the same except for tuning. I'll have to do more research