JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Does concealed really mean concealed?

• No metal detectors means I can carry - CMC

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Follow the letter of the law - Even if it's stupid

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Leave it at home - baaa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too paranoid to answer just in case big brother is watching - bi-mart has a good deal on foil

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
well, I tend to open carry a lot, or "concealed" carry very loosely, so that it can be seen often enough...(unless I travel north of Thurston County)...

I don't really stress about it all that much. I haven't had any issues one way or the other, and just hide it well in other places (Safeco Field, etc).

I carry one of the smallest 9mms made, so I'm always carrying deep cover and no one ever knows unless they know me and know that I am carrying. If there is no law that I am breaking, I carry. If it says no firearms on private property, that is not legally restricted, I carry. The worst they can do is make you leave. If they do, they are not worth your time or money.
If there's a place with metal detectors, that they won't let you carry your knife(ves), guns, etc. in, I avoid those places as if they don't want me and my gun, they don't want me and my money. The wife had a fit on her bday last year when we were downtown Portland and she wanted to go to such and such clubs, and I and several of our friends with us told her that if she decided to go to _________ we would be outside as about 50% of the group was carrying and the places are known for metal detectors.
She understood and we went to places that did not care and they were welcome to our business and still had a great time.

To illustrate my point...here is how i am dressed today and I have been carrying everywhere I went. Even on a bike ride.

lightcarry.jpg

I don't know......................Dressed like that you seem pretty suspicious to me. :s0112::s0114:

I don't carry where it's not legal. OTOH, that's the only place I don't carry. Occasionally I'll carry into a bar when I go to meet someone and I won't be staying long or drinking... what am I saying, that's the only time I go into a bar anyway :-D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top