JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup!

IMAG0627.jpg

One of those came free from CDNN with my FN SLP 12 GA auto.. near 450 rounds later it still works great.. has an Eotech style reticule with 3 other options, as well

I have several of these that I have had for years now. They get moved around a bit from gun to gun. I like the dot/ring reticule in them. Even on sale right now, BSA Panoramic Multi Reticle Holo Sight (Clam Pack) - Natchez Shooters Supplies

Here is a main one it gets used on,
DSC05944.jpg

:) I have killed two of those with a 12 gauge. The recoil loosens the rotary switch until the "brushes" or whatever they're called loose electrical contact. It will probably work fine on a 22LR, though. Up until they died they were great - good illumination, several reticles to choose from, held zero after many remountings, good battery life.

How big is the dot at 50 yards or so on the strike fire? Does it cover a bunch of the target?

The Retical dot size is rated at 4moa with 1" of parallax inside 50 yards and parallax free past 50 yds.... and I keep the illumination intensity down it has worked very well for me. The illumination is a variable 10 position... I much prefer the green in low light and it works better than red with my stigmatism. Another thing I like about it is it sights very well with both eyes open.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top