JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Since I keep my boat in the shop and backing in when the sun is out it is kinda hard to see where the sun don't shine and I don't really care pokeing a hole in the back wall. If so what kind do you use (looking at wireless)

Last Edited:
Wife's Prius has one..

If I owned a pickup and it had one; I would use it and it would be nice to see for connecting a heavy trailer but I'm usually good about backing up to them though.

But daily backing up a camera doesn't give you what's on your side so....

Wife's Prius has one..

If I owned a pickup and it had one; I would use it and it would be nice to see for connecting a heavy trailer but I'm usually good about backing up to them though.

But daily backing up a camera doesn't give you what's on your side so....
some of the new caddis i work on have 360 view. its awesome.

I have one on my new/used 2016 Honda CRV. It's really handy but I don't depend on it. It not the fancy one with back up sensors. It just has yellow lines on it and it's really misleading for distance

Guess I didn't word it right. The wireless camera is for the back of the boat when getting parked in the shop. I was looking at the Iball camera where You just mount it when you are going to back.

Pop used to have a tennis ball hangin on a string. When ya hit the ball you were in:D.

Kind of hard seeing a tennis ball through a boat. I am talking at the back of the boat. :s0077::s0077: (Motor poking a hole through the wall):s0092: Guess some people only read a little then answer what they read. Thanks for the info on the back of cars and trucks.

Last Edited:
It's called G.O.A.L. In the trucking industry GET OUT AND LOOK LOL but we did have a truck that had one but the problem is you can only use the tractor that is set up for it switch trailer to different tractor camera on trailer useless but there is wireless ones out there

Back your boat in where you want it then look out your driver side window in you have a wall right there paint a line or put tape or something on the wall so next time you know when your lined up with the mark stop lol this will only work as long as you use the same truck every time

Back your boat in where you want it then look out your driver side window in you have a wall right there paint a line or put tape or something on the wall so next time you know when your lined up with the mark stop lol this will only work as long as you use the same truck every time

I did something similar for my boat. I backed the boat into the garage where I wanted it and then put a piece of duct tape on the floor where the trailer tongue jack goes. That way, I can see it in my tailgate cam.

I use mine several times a day, usually when I come home. I also use it often at work when I park, some of the parking spots are better backed into.

Mine is std. equipment on my car.

I do have problems with it though. Backing into the sun makes it hard to see due to reflection. When it is dirty and/or raining, it sometimes is hard to see - and that is often. I also have the parking sensors and they help a little - but only front and rear, not the side. A co-worker's van has cams in his outside mirrors and IIRC sensors. I wish I had those; I already scraped the side of my car on a pillar in the garage at work (over 50% of the cars in that garage have those scrape marks - yellow - on one side or more due to those pillars :mad:)

Later I will probably get them for both of my trucks. I have more than once backed into a tree or stump in my woods, and once I backed into my deck.

Kind of hard seeing a tennis ball through a boat. I am talking at the back of the boat. :s0077::s0077: (Motor poking a hole through the wall):s0092: Guess some people only read a little then answer what they read. Thanks for the info on the back of cars and trucks.
I know. I just had to throw my 2 cents in there:D Ive got a nice hole in my sheet rock by the way:p

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads