Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Does anyone recognize the make and model of this gun?

Reactions
I'm sorry it's not a better picture. I just found out that my wife had taken it during a skeet shoot. I really liked the gun but had to move to a different stand and didn't get a chance to go back and find out.
O-U gun make question.jpeg

OP
Nosrac
Reactions
Beretta's that I've seen in the wild tend to have a lot of scroll work. I'll go through the CZ's and see if there is something similar. I really enjoyed it and it operated and fit beautifully. It wasn't super fancy but it's probably in the range I would want to spend if I can find one.

Reactions
It does look like the 692, but the writing on the side is wrong. Can't quite make out what it says in the pic.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online