JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a farmer or rancher out here in Washington that has an abundance of jackrabbits or other pests that they want to get rid of.

My friend and I would like to celebrate our graduation from Law School by enjoying the rights afforded by the 2nd Amendment. Targets are fun to shoot, but getting rid of pests that you don't want (in a safe manner) is much more fun.

If you'd be willing to let a couple responsible shooters (both are Eagle Scouts) come and take care of some pests on your property with our Ruger 10/22 rifles, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ean

When I read the title of this thread, I thought, "Good. Somebody is finally getting serious about my inlaws."

But seriously...

If I had vermin that needed shot, I'd be happy to have a couple new law school grad Eagle Scouts with 10/22's do the job. So good luck to you. And congrats.

Wasn't the bar exam this week in Washington?

May graduates are sitting for the bar right now as we speak. My friend and I are graduating this week and so we won't take the bar until February.

But we'd love to head out to Yakima, Ellensburg, or Cle Elum to have some fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top