JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that I know of. You can call around and ask them.

They might have some, but not a good selection.

What's wrong with the on-line shopping?

Kurt's Discount in Milwaukee OR has a ton of parts. Lowers, uppers, parts kits, tools, etc... Really nice too. They will help you build with parts from there no charge.

I've heard nothing but good things about that place so far. I drive past it on my way to work everyday and usually find myself subconsciously slowing down to drool over the myriad of AR parts I can see through the windows (much to the chagrin of the drivers behind me, I'm sure). I feel pretty silly for not checking it out yet, but I think it's because I know I will likely leave there completely broke, with a trunk full of goodies and a s**t-eating grin.

It's on McLaughlin blvd, approx 100 yards north of Roakes Hot dog stand in a little mall. It looks more like an automotive repair mall, but Kurt has the first store in the block of stores, closest to the road. Smartly, he also added a sign that you can see from the road, Gun Shop.

Curt's address is 17843 SE McLouthlin Blvd. Ste 1 MIlwaukie Or, Phone 503-819-5881. I have had a 100% every time I go in there. Most of his pricing is lower then Cheaper Than Dirt on line prices before shipping. You will be glad you stopped in.

I made the trek over to Curt's today. I was very happy with what I found. I wasn't as happy when I left since I was over $300 poorer and carrying a bag that could just about fit in my front pocket, but that is beside the point. The owner was very helpful and the prices were very fair on everything he carried. He had a lot of stuff in stock that I would have never thought he would (like a front insert for a YHM handguard). I have already started planning my next build in my head. I will be going back over there next week to pick up a few more things to finish my pistol build.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top