JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know where you can find information on early miroku shotguns got 2 early skeet guns a 410 and 28 gauge 26"barrels over unders trying to find values any help appreciated thanks 20150204_191445.jpg

Randle, I don't know anything about these (sorry), but remember that Miroku has been making Browning shotguns under license since the 1960s (FN since the 1970s), Winchester thereafter. They started out making firearms in the 1890s, so have quite a bit of experience. You might have something nice there.

Does anyone know where you can find information on early miroku shotguns got 2 early skeet guns a 410 and 28 gauge 26"barrels over unders trying to find values any help appreciated thanksView attachment 195734

I can probably be of help if if you could please advise as to condition and model/grade. (Close ups photos showing engraving/etching, would also be of help)

Best,
Gary

Great guns! Miroku has made guns under Browning and Charles Daly. I cant help with current values but think you have a couple of great pieces! I have been looking for a Miroku O/U in 12 Ga for a while and wish one of those were 12 instead of 28 or .410. Good luck in your quest!

The condition on these shotguns looks close to flawless. Were they ever used? If not, that would increase their value.

I would ask $1,300 for each of them, and not sell for less than $1,200. Maybe $1,100 lowball.

The main problem that you will face is that these are specialty guns, designed strictly for Skeet shooting. Only a very avid skeet shooter would be in the market for these. And only someone interested in smaller bore shooting. So these guns would only appeal to a very niche market.

Mirokus are very finely made guns, as others have already noted.

Your best bet in selling these would be to contact skeet shooting clubs near you, or place them for sale online so that they get nation-wide attention.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top