JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wild Bills quoted me a price of $50 for a private transfer and I'd have to make an appointment. Barkley's in Woodburn was $30 including the state fee.

$25.00 at Pawn-4-More in Tigard I've dealt with them. It's a PIA getting there at certain times of the day, might be easier for you though?

WIld Bills in Mollala is not far away as is The gun shop in Donald. Richs I think.

I priced Rich's on a private transfer once, as I recall it was at least $50 and I seem to recall they preferred an appointment. That, and they weren't exactly friendly over the phone. I've never been to their shop, but I'm not sure I'd want to use them based on my experience. Just my 2 cents.

I priced Rich's on a private transfer once, as I recall it was at least $50 and I seem to recall they preferred an appointment. That, and they weren't exactly friendly over the phone. I've never been to their shop, but I'm not sure I'd want to use them based on my experience. Just my 2 cents.

Rich's not the most friendly shop I've been to...

There is a newish gun shop in Woodburn, right across the street from Trailer World. I don't know what they charge but it'd be worth a call to them to find out. They are called Tactek Arms, I stopped in there a couple times and they seemed to have good pricing and were very friendly.

Wild Bills quoted me a price of $50 for a private transfer and I'd have to make an appointment.

Wow. They must've changed their practices. I've used them a bunch for transfers to me, and it's been $30. They've also never mentioned an appointment.

WAYNO.

Also, I have a couple of FFL dealer contacts in the Newberg / Dundee area who would be more than happy to help, and they are available at times when normal gun shops / pawn shops may be closed. PM me for more info if you'd like.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top