JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To go shooting, either indoor or outdoor range that does not require a membership? We have property in Kings Valley which is 30 minutes from salem but id really like to find an actual range to shoot at. If anyone could help me that'd be great! Thanks!

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club has several different kinds of matches every week. You can shoot the match without being a member of the club.

To go practice on non-match days, you can hunt up a member and go as a guest.

Or you can join the club and have open access year round.

Everything from trap to 300 yard rifle, to 25 yard falling plate racks to shorter pistol bays...all covered for our sunny Orygun weather.

Plus an on-site chrono set up for members use any time.

Plus a 500 yd black powder range, and they are building an archery trail set up.

I never thought I'd become a member but there are a lot of advantages.

To go shooting, either indoor or outdoor range that does not require a membership? We have property in Kings Valley which is 30 minutes from salem but id really like to find an actual range to shoot at. If anyone could help me that'd be great! Thanks!

what up colby have you talked to uncle neds kids?

Just a quick note about Albany Gun Club. I was a member until they banned all magnetic ammo (any bullet that sticks to a magnet). Since i only shoot milsurp, i could no longer shoot at the club.:angry:

Albany Club is nice, but if you shoot milsurp or most European made ammo, you can't shoot. I'm pretty sure that all Wolf and Bear brands are all magnetic. Not so sure about Prvi, Barnaul, and S&B.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top