JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried the we the people holster, and the gun dug into me and was soo deep that I couldn't get the little guy out. I"m used to a full size gun 460 rowland converted xd .45. I need to go to this smaller gun as my hips are going bad. I'd like a comfortable holster maybe with twin belt hooks maybe? that will not let the gun dig into me. also it must be IWB. thanks in advance for any ideas on brand and model.

I tried the we the people holster, and the gun dug into me and was soo deep that I couldn't get the little guy out. I"m used to a full size gun 460 rowland converted xd .45. I need to go to this smaller gun as my hips are going bad. I'd like a comfortable holster maybe with twin belt hooks maybe? that will not let the gun dig into me. also it must be IWB. thanks in advance for any ideas on brand and model.
For ready-to-ship, Tulster via Amazon or Tier 1 Concealed have always been my go to for optic cut holsters. If you're willing to wait about a week, ordering a custom holster is the best option. Guerrilla Tactical are my go to for custom; they have perfect ride height too. All of these manufacturers I'm listing use DCC (Discreet Carry Concepts) USA made rolled steel clips that are second to none. If you're going for IWB holsters, you might want to skip the "wing" or "claw" attachment because it will push the gun further into your body/hip. You will be sacrificing a bit of conceal-ability with the handle, but you're avoiding the digging into your hip.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top