JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says. Does anyone have any CCI Large Rifle primers or any CCI Small Rifle Magnum primers somewhat locally to me that they don't wanna gouge me on prices? Surprisingly I can't seem to find any locally. Bimart has Winchester Large rifle primers in both standard and magnum but that's it.

Thanks
James

Like the title says. Does anyone have any CCI Large Rifle primers or any CCI Small Rifle Magnum primers somewhat locally to me that they don't wanna gouge me on prices? Surprisingly I can't seem to find any locally. Bimart has Winchester Large rifle primers in both standard and magnum but that's it.

Thanks
James
I'm not that close to you. Just curious, will the Winchester not work?

I prefer CCI. But I'm probably gonna just settle with Winchester and pick up what they have in Large rifle but I still can't seem to find any Small Rifle Magnum. Figured since I needed small rifle magnum I might as well ask for both.

Thanks
James

I'm reloading for 308 and 223. Just got back from Bimart and their idea of "some" is one box. Not gonna wait in their long lines for one box. I will just keep calling daily unless I can find some somewhere else sooner.

Thanks
James

Just curious, have you checked the major online options? Powder Valley, Midsouth, Cabelas, Midway?

I know you have to pay shipping and hazmat, but in larger qtys it evens out. My guess is everyone is out of the most common items, but you never know. Sometimes you get a surprise!:eek:

Yeah everywhere that I have checked in out of the small rifle. It's all good. If someone locally has some to spare cool. If not I can manage my reloaded inventory til I can restock.

Thanks
James

The 400s work in a pinch but I get far better accuracy with the 450s and the 77gr custom comps I have started to use with my rifle. They also seem to do better with the 62gr SS109s

James

Trade a lb of Varget to anyone with 1k of CCI 450s. Extremely fair deal. Both completely out everywhere. Lol. Gotta meet locally though.

As far as being out of commission. I am out of commission as far as reloading goes but I do have ammo so I'm not desperate yet.

James

I found some at a semilocal bimart. Managed to get 2k of the CCI 450s and 2k of the Winchester WLRs. They had a limit of 2pks. Yes 1k or 100. Didn't make a diff. But you could get 2k 450s and 200 of the 450s. Lol. Weird but oh well. Found some that's all that matters.

James

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads