JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was in a grove and somehow I managed to get my case sideways and before I could correct the case placement, my other hand was already on the handle of the press on the down stroke and slammed it on the side of the case breaking the pin. This is my only gripe about the Lee dies (only 9mm die set that I could fine at this time) The decapping pin is welded to the decapping rod and once you break the pin from the rod, your decapping day is pretty much over.

thank you all.

Its.not.immediate. But get on Lee Precision website. Fill out the online form, you have to track down the part number, upload a picture of the broken pin to your claim and they'll mail you a new rod with pin for free! Lee takes care of their customers.

I have the Lee 9mm Deluxe pistol die set and the decapping pin with that set is removable and relaceable. I did break the decapping pin for my 223 die once (my fault) and Lee had me up and reloading again in under 5 days. Great sevice. Good luck!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.