JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
how many other pistols can you completely crap on and treat so badly and still have them function almost flawlessly? not many, especially before glock came into play. i have a 1911 as well, i love both for different reasons, but i KNOW with certainty that my glock is 100% reliable aside from bad ammo, and possibly the occasional magazine induced malfunction. there must be some reason that so many law enforcement agencies use them. you cant hardly go wrong, but many other guns are wonderful as well, just because you dont prefer a certain brand or model, doesnt mean you should trash talk another. i personally dont like kel tec or hi point sue to quality, but who cares?? go buy a few, enjoy the **** out of them! ill help you load your mags

They are having some issues with the 9mm's I heard.Maybe the new dual recoil spring is too stiff? The trigger connector is a little different as well in some mdls

You see some of those photos?

4-e1300492283411.jpg

Looks like an extractor issue...but that is just my guess. I've never had a stove-pipe whereas the cassing was all the was reversed and stuck like that before.

If I were that guy i'd send my gun back.
He got a Frankenpistol that doesnt function properly.
Next time I'd ask for an actual Gen 4 slide that isnt missing the "counterbore in the spring box".

That looks to be a mid production gun that isnt quite a 4th gen and isnt quite a 3rd gen... It wouldnt be the gun I chose to evaluate either generation on, and Glock should be sort of ashamed that they let it leave the factory.

I just baught my Glock 23 About a week ago, Im new to Glock and was wondering. how do you know what Generation it is. mine was bran new until yesterday when I took it out for some target practice. I can honestly say it shoots like a dream. Even at 50 yards. I was kinda skeptical about distance at first till I tried it out.I am not talking about threading a needle but about groups in the center mass area of a siloet ( never could spell that word ) target. The xd did fine also just had to do a little extra shooting . both guns had there first day out yesterday.

at a glance... the gen 1's have very basic grips... shallow texture to them, no rail under the frame.... gen 2's more texture to the grip, they checkered it really, the gen 3's have finger grooves, and a rail added, and the gen 4 is all of the above + interchangeable back strap to suit your hand the way you want it... in all of these, i have also noticed subtle differences in the frame where the slide rides. also, they keep on playing with how they pack the recoil spring. all of the stuff mentioned in the grip/texture is a pretty simple way to figure it out though

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top