Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Does anybody know where I can get those rubber slip-on grips for AK charging handle?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by SurvivalistSong, Jan 24, 2012.

1. SurvivalistSong

SurvivalistSong Seattle, WA Member

you know... the ones that come with the gun slipped onto the charging handle. Some times the century arms WASRs come with them.

Do you know where I can get one online? Should be ridiculously cheap seeing how it's just a piece of rubber...

If you have a spare one that's not grey, pm me.

2. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

It's a vacuum cap, hit the auto parts store.

It's only on there to help keep the handle from poking through the shipping box.

3. SurvivalistSong

SurvivalistSong Seattle, WA Member

Finally! Some one knows. I've asked most of my shooting buddies, and they did not exactly what it was and where I could get it (I lost mine on my favorite AK a few weeks ago, and I've become so accustomed to it I need another one). If I was a woman, I would kiss you.

thanks. i'm off to the local auto parts store.

4. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Try the drug store. Just whisper what you want to the druggist. :bluelaugh: :bluelaugh:

5. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Never heard it called a charging handle but what you need is on aisle 5 top shelf... :)

Or you could go afghani and pound a spent casing onto your charging handle. Your AK's that is... :)