Does anybody know if Chelan County has any restrictions regarding shooting on private property?

Discussion in 'Community Outreach' started by Kayakr, Apr 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Stomper

Stomper
    Shut Your Face!!
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

You just need the proper permit.... :D

C6FC8128-A551-456A-9202-23577DE322DD.jpeg

Kayakr, 2ndtimer and 762pilot like this.
  2. Kayakr

Kayakr
    Wenatchee, WA

3. gunsmithkinks

gunsmithkinks
    USAAmericanFreedom

In Most all counties they cannot stop you from shooting on private property. I never call them to ask, I just shoot and if a deputy comes out its thier burden to show that you are breaking the law which you aren't. If you aren't they have no need to be on your property.

It's always some half Witt idiots afraid of the gunshots they hear going bang bang bang. That makes them have more moves than a chicken on ex-lax at a disco dance. In a lot of counties there is generally a 10pm noise curfew mainly for people to get sleep.

You've got rights owning private property. I'd shoot all you want if it were me .

If you really want to find out, I'd call a lawyer and just ask that question about shooting on your own land. A lot of lawyers will give you a free consultation over the phone a time or two. Call one that deals in criminal law or better yet, gun laws.:cool:;)

4. Kayakr

Kayakr
    Wenatchee, WA

We went in to the Sheriffs Office with our paperwork, WAC, RCW and Chelan County Codes and asked the highest ranking officer on duty to show us how the WAC applied to us shooting on private land? Problem solved lol. We have a 3rd case number which says we can shoot in our pit! He suggested we keep our paperwork and his card with us the first couple times we shoot so that when our neighbor requests them to come out we have the documentation and don't have to jump back on the merry go round lol. We just wanted them on board because our neighbor is pretty nasty and will probably call his lawyer club and take us to court over it....Thanks everyone for all your help =)

5. W7tfdmh

W7tfdmh
    Wenatachee

This is my first reply. There is a pit about 500’ away from our neighborhood. I called 911 to complain that numerous bullets were whizzing over our neighborhood. I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. But when others shoot towards my neighborhood and others I will call.

6. titsonritz

titsonritz
    has left the building.

Sounds like a douche neighbor.

Are you the OP's neighbor or just decided to chime in for the hay of it?